2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

pimp.gif
6 AM!

Boston at 8 AM and Orlando at 10 AM
nerd.gif

Can't wait.

Remeber, you usually can't tell who can play but you can sometimes tell who can't.

Evan Turner being the most memorable example, he looked like a lost child in the wilderness.

Last edited:
I can't wait to go back. I went last year and had a lot of fun. $25 general admission and you can stay for all the games and move back and forth between Cox Pavilion and Thomas & Mack Center.

A lot of the current players are there too and they bring their families. I met Isaiah Thomas when he was walking down an aisle and I was going up, and Carl Landry sat a few rows behind me. My girl was snapping pictures of Steph Curry, I was snapping pictures of his wife :evil: :lol:
$25 for the entire weeks?

Can't wait man.

Is it weird I'm excited as **** for Summer League to start? Tuning into the Nets Pacers game

Can they move this to a different venue in Orlando? Tired of this damn practice gym that barely fits both teams' benches lol. No room anywhere on the perimeter so there's barely fans. Bugs me
laugh.gif

Plumlee straight dominating. 

Gutt looking nice too, establishing a good connection with Plumlee

Can they move this to a different venue in Orlando? Tired of this damn practice gym that barely fits both teams' benches lol. No room anywhere on the perimeter so there's barely fans. Bugs me :lol:

This pisses me off EVERY year.

Back
Top Bottom