2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Wouldn't have said no
Exum wasn't even that great last night...they way some of y'all talk sound like he had Gary Harris or KCP numbers :lol:

Still would rather have him than Gordon tho smh , Gordon sucks, n I ain't saying that just off summer league

No disrespect, but did you watch the entire game?

His numbers don't jump but he dominated in every possible way besides scoring. He's an nba starting pg right now
wouldnt have said nothing if I ain't watch him...all I said was his game wasn't nothing to make me say star player or nba starting pg off of one summer league game ...it's fun to watch these dudes in the summer but every year ppl get carried away, summer league don't mean **** unless a player is an absolute disaster

Fair enough. I can't speak for everyone but this is my first time watching him as the guy has been chilling for the last 18 months. I'm not calling him a star yet but he has all the skills to be. I agree guys get hyped as HOFers off summer league for scoring a bunch of pts against mediocre talent by just chucking. There's a reason I'm not that impressed by guys like kcps numbers or a guy like bayeless, he won't have a green light like this in the league. There's a handful of dudes who truly have the green light. This ain't the case. Rarely do you see someone praised in summer league play when they don't score a bunch of pts.

To say summer league doesn't mean **** unless they are trash is a stretch. It's like watching a dudes hs or college tape to see if the guys talent can translate.

In a sense Bayless' talent did translate from summer league. All he does is look to shoot, can score but won't be that efficient and won't contribute much else. I'm skeptical of summer league heroes who are out there chucking only. Guys who are contributing in other ways translate to the L better and therefore impress me.

Looking forward to Wiggins/AB game today. Only saw boxcore for his first game but i'm not interested in that. Wanna see if he shies away, how he picks his spots, if his handle/jumper improved, etc.

Bennett

leon.png

Earning his keep around here

AB really is a lowly version of Kevin Love. Play almost exactly the same

Bennett looking like the guy I thought he would be outta UNLV......hopefully teaming up w/ lebron will keep him focus (if he's not traded)

true.

i like ab rebounding tenacity tho.
He's on every board man. I love that.

I don't think Delledova is going to be good enough to back up Kyrie.

Wiggins is in a perfect position man, his handle is still severely raw, he won't have to create for himself at all this season.

AB really is a lowly version of Kevin Love. Play almost exactly the same

I was thinking he could eventually be something like Love.. Maybe not as good a jumpshooter tho..

Which is why I'm saying they shouldnt trade him AND Wiggins to make a move for Love

Back
Top Bottom