2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

Robertson is gone after this year.

Betances warming up, coming in after Robertson. This is our new Mo

Nonsense opinion

Which part?

Robertson being gone? There's a very good chance he is.

DB being our new Mo? Obviously, it's a joke.

Thought you were insinuating that you wanted him gone, which if I'm mistaken, I apologize. Which if the Yankees or anyone hold that feeling or let him go it's nonsense.

Last edited:
http://d.maxfile.ro/wsmxla.mp4

giphy.gif

pimp.gif

We'll see Jeter DH up in Boston and that's it. Actually anticipating the Fenway sendoff.

can't wait to hear olberman sayin the pitch was grooved, even he coulda hit it, just ruin the whole moment :smh:

i'm still buggin, that moment was incredible ... :smokin

My ******* eyes hurt.

I would prefer if he didn't play in Boston after that. I understand why he will DH though.

I also still wish Mariano would have played CF in his last game. That would have been real cool.

we don't like him...but we respect him. it'll be legit and classy...i hope :lol:

Respect goes a helluva long way, I'll accept that :lol: .

I mean c'mon... Jeter, in the midst of his speech to the fans, wished the O's good luck in the postseason and when the crowd boos he goes "Hey look, they deserve it". It's a quick comment like that where you see what kind of man Derek Jeter is.

No doubt my favorite athlete of all time. I cried tonight, my dad, the Met fan I love to go back and forth with every season, cried.

Bonding over sports > :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom