2014 NFL Draft Thread

$20 bet he runs a sub 4.5 either at his pro day or the combine.

I'm not gonna bet against it cause there's always guys that run times you never expect them to. But I can't see him running anywhere in the 4.4's.
If he said in the 4.5s it'd be one thing but "sub 4.5"?  Nah.  There are plenty of dudes that play way faster than Evans that are above 4.5 and I'd bet more dudes at the combine run over 4.5 than under.

I don't know @SneakerPro

so it's not doubting him but too many NTers make bets and then back out after or I'd take that bet in a second.

Oh yeah...and Vic Beasley returning to Clemson for his Sr year.

20 bucks "e handshake" I just paid $50 to@@alp I'm good for it
Bet.
Lol wonder if scabs is gonna wait for the official time to come out
Hold up...what am I supposed to go by and what was his unofficial? 4.47 but official is 4.53? 

It's surprising the discrepancy between some 40 times, I only really cared about what Sammy, Tay & Tajh ran today and it seems like Sammy's official was off the most from his unofficial.

Ford- ' Honestly if you watch the film, he(Clowney) plays like a blind dog in a meat market basically." :rofl: :rofl:

Some scouts and GM's are saying Clowney's stock could tumble come draft night. Lot of teams think he has the talent but doesn't have his heart/head in it.

Ford- ' Honestly if you watch the film, he(Clowney) plays like a blind dog in a meat market basically." :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: I mean he isn't wrong. Nobody is out there claiming Clowney is a master technician. But he's still so disruptive despite how raw he is; if a team can teach him the finer points he will be a monster.

Also, I know 40 times aren't the end-all-be-all when it comes to speed, but how in the hell is Derek Carr only .01 slower than Johnny Manziel? And how did Wilder, Jr post a 4.84? I saw he stumbled on his first attempt, did he mess up the 2nd one too?

I could've sworn manziel and bortles would run faster..

Also did Barr really measure out to 6'5?

The fact that his technique is still unrefined is a PLUS for most of these coaches, because it means his ceiling is yet to come.

thought bortles was gonna run a lot faster, his throws wasnt to great either imo

Jesus Christ Clowney ran a unofficial 4.47. :wow:
Aaron Donald did 35 reps and ran a 4.65, he bout to make moooooooney

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom