2014 NFL Draft Thread

I think you're sleeping on fedora, but I wouldn't have been mad at drafting a tackle. I guess they think quessenberry or Williams will take over the RT spot

laugh.gif
 @ yall calling him Fedora

I like our draft. Makes me that close to be excited for preseason

Oh, God. Here we go...Thanks Eisen. Sam is garbage. If he doesn't get pick then he doesn't get picked. He'll sign somewhere. No need to rile up the masses with this crap.

@AdamSchefter: Streak is alive! During 31 years of work on ESPN, Mel Kiper Jr. Never has taken a bathroom break during any NFL draft.

Kiper really hasn't went to the bathroom since 12:00 :lol:

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 1h
Guys @Fanatics say Manziel sold more gear in 1st 24 hrs after being drafted than RGIII & Luck COMBINED

:wow:

Oh, God. Here we go...Thanks Eisen. Sam is garbage. If he doesn't get pick then he doesn't get picked. He'll sign somewhere. No need to rile up the masses with this crap.

I wont call the kid garbage but yeah players get overlooked and undrafted all the time without this kind of background for a various of reasons

Last edited:
Michael Sam would've been taken by now if he didn't come out. No way to prove it but I honestly believe it

Anyway, love the James White pick for the pats

Last edited:

I wont call the kid garbage but yeah players get overlooked and undrafted all the time without this kind of background for a various of reasons

Term garbaged used to overexaggerate the fact that Sam isn't getting drafted because of how he projects in the NFL and not because he's gay.

I agree. He's not garbage. Co-DPOY in the SEC can't be.

Back
Top Bottom