2014 NFL Draft Thread

he's got the jets taking ANOTHER QB :rofl:

and another black QB at that. at least we can't call them racist :lol:

Last edited:
only 6 1st rounders?

fugazi :lol:

if we gunna take 7-9 for that duck, then we might as well tank '14 to get JW5 :pimp:

Last edited:
Guarantee my old roommate Shaquille Riddick will get drafted next year. 6'7 junior defensive end at Gardner Webb. Think he's got 4 sacks on the year already.

My dude finished the season with 8.5 sacks, 19 tackles for loss, was named a unanimous 1st team All-American, FCS Defensive End of the Year, is graduating two semesters early and today signed on to play his last season of eligibility at West Virginia. His name will be in that 2015 Draft Thread :pimp:

My dude finished the season with 8.5 sacks, 19 tackles for loss, was named a unanimous 1st team All-American, FCS Defensive End of the Year, is graduating two semesters early and today signed on to play his last season of eligibility at West Virginia. His name will be in that 2015 Draft Thread :pimp:

Dope :smokin

Guarantee my old roommate Shaquille Riddick will get drafted next year. 6'7 junior defensive end at Gardner Webb. Think he's got 4 sacks on the year already.
My dude finished the season with 8.5 sacks, 19 tackles for loss, was named a unanimous 1st team All-American, FCS Defensive End of the Year, is graduating two semesters early and today signed on to play his last season of eligibility at West Virginia. His name will be in that 2015 Draft Thread
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
 will keep an eye out for him 

Last edited:

thats sweet man.

pulling for him.

Back
Top Bottom