2014 NFL Draft Thread

Speaking of players from NJ, what ever happened to dude who was a Rhodes scholar (his name escapes me but I know he went to FSU)

I assume he took the academic route instead?

Last edited:
Met Raji right after they won the SB, cool dude, soft spoken, didn't even realize it was him.
That's my homie. Boys with him and his younger bro, Corey.

B.J. re-built his mom's entire house. There's a third bro, not really an athlete.

You guys talking about NJ players, I was going to post up VA players, but I didn't realize the list was as long as it ended up being, lol

The one reason I couldn't be upset at the Seahawks putting it on the Broncos the way they did was that there were some VA players on that team...

Wilson, Chancellor, Harvin, Robinson, Butler

:pimp:

Why couldn't my Bucs have finished that game against them this year :smh:

He's currently attending med school at FSU.

Couldn't get away from the Talla-nasty yambs.

Was he not a good football player? I remember him being pretty good at fsu. Lil overhyped but he's better than most bum *** safties in the nfl.

Unless he chose med school over football

You guys talking about NJ players, I was going to post up VA players, but I didn't realize the list was as long as it ended up being, lol

The one reason I couldn't be upset at the Seahawks putting it on the Broncos the way they did was that there were some VA players on that team...

Wilson, Chancellor, Harvin, Robinson, Butler

:pimp:

Why couldn't my Bucs have finished that game against them this year :smh:
deon Butler doesn't play in the league anymore. But Ahmad Brooks does woodbridge warrior in this *****

Last edited:
deon Butler doesn't play in the league anymore. But Ahmad Brooks does woodbridge warrior in this *****
Yea I meant to put in notes, that I don't think he was still on the team, my fault

Yea Ahmad was another one.
Bushrod, D-Hall, Jerrod Mayo, Torrey Smith, Eddie Royal, Vick, Heath Miller, Darryl Tapp

There are like 20 more at least :lol:

None from my high school, but there some schools in the area and I def remember when we played those guys :x :smh:

Hope he improves come next year for my Bucs :pimp:

If we end up with Clowney, I really hopes he can be the DE pass rusher we need.

Back
Top Bottom