2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but according to the FNL release calendar the Flyknit 3.0's, 4.0's, and the Free 5.0's will be releasing early next month on April 2nd.

I was baffled by the April release date as well. I work at a DSG and we already received the black flyknit 4.0 and the free run 5.0 in red and they're for sale already. And normally when something has a specific release date we can't ring it up and will get a message telling us what date we can start selling them. But they're being sold with no problems so idk if nike made a mistake or what.

I know these are the NSW 5.0s, are the regular 5.0s getting any style changes or staying the same?

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding:
new 5.0 same sole as 2014 but new upper;
NSWs look like old, pre-2014 5.0 soles

^^^

where?
laugh.gif

whats the difference between the nsw and non nsw? I mean I can run in the flyknits if I want can't i.. or is it purely a streetwear/casual shoe

whats the difference between the nsw and non nsw? I mean I can run in the flyknits if I want can't i.. or is it purely a streetwear/casual shoe
should be no reason you couldn't run in them. It's just the older version of the Nike Free sole. You should be good.

Back
Top Bottom