2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Damn those look good. Nice pickup.

Thanks.
Bruhs..........I never knew such levels of comfort existed before getting these free flyknit's...........
I had free 5.0 the previous years but these..........these are something different.
Is it possible there could even be another more comfortable shoe out there?

Thanks.
Bruhs..........I never knew such levels of comfort existed before getting these free flyknit's...........
I had free 5.0 the previous years but these..........these are something different.
Is it possible there could even be another more comfortable shoe out there?
Flyknit Chukka could be close
nthat.gif

Had some people asking me about the color and UPC code.

631053-009

hope they start floating around. Or call champs for a stock locate. I like these alot better then the other MC'ers.

View media item 1021425
Found these at a champs in Houston. Went back to pick up my other MC 4.0 and swapped them out for these. Like these more, more unique MC then the other ones. Dope.
Niceeeee. I chatted with an NDC rep as late as monday afternoon and they said they weren't even in the system :lol:. I'll be on the lookout for them this weekend. From the pics I've seen on eBay and other websites, it seems that their weave is Racer-esque, in that each pair is unique.

Fit is truly awesome. True 9.5, but I got a 10 to be safe.  (Posted this in old free flyknit thread, but thought some of you may want to see and know my sizing choice.  Been wearing these sockless a bunch.)

they MC flyknit lunars just needed more POP in the colours, and the grey shouldve been black, so so so close.

Found these at a champs in Houston. Went back to pick up my other MC 4.0 and swapped them out for these. Like these more, more unique MC then the other ones. Dope.
If you dont mind me asking which Champs at what mall in Houston? I grabbed the MC 4.0 today. Comfort is amazing

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm going as soon as I get off work. Hopefully they have a 10.5 I've never seen that colorway before. Dope as hell.

These recent pics of the Bright Crimson 4.0 are deceiving, I checked them out at my local Champs (San Francisco Centre/Market St) and it has this infrared color stitching/knit that throws off the whole shoe. I should have took a pic at the store to show how the infrared doesn't flow with the crimson. I found a pic on IG that lightweight shows what im talking about, the infrared just looks :x
View media item 1032503Really wanted to cop too...

Cop some free nike 5.0 2014 for $75 then went to finishline and exchange it for some flyknit 4.0s. Just had to add extra $20 on top of $75 to make up the difference. Still not bad!

Back
Top Bottom