2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Hi guys, planning to grab a pair of APC Free OGs online but I'm not too sure of the sizing. I've watched some videos and some say they go TTS while some say they fit a half size small. I'm usually a 10 in flyknit trainers and racers, should I go for the 10 or 10.5?

Hi guys, planning to grab a pair of APC Free OGs online but I'm not too sure of the sizing. I've watched some videos and some say they go TTS while some say they fit a half size small. I'm usually a 10 in flyknit trainers and racers, should I go for the 10 or 10.5?
I'd go with a 10.5. I wear an 11 in flyknit trainers and racers and the 11 apc free og was tight on me. Had to return it.

Last edited:
I was thinking about buying a pair of flyknit 4.0 to workout in. Can you tell if it's a comfortable shoe? Never owned a pair of flyknits before.

First thing I thought of when I tried them on is that they're very comfortable and the fit is perfect, so go true to size. Would definitely make for a great work out shoe.

sweet photo!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

My brannock size is 8D.  I wear a 9 in the Free 4.0 Flyknit.  Could probably pull off a 9.5 but the 9 is just more comfortable for me.  YMMV

Employee store in Beaverton
smile.gif
Grabbed a pair there on Sunday.
nthat.gif
 I had been looking at the white/black pair for weeks, when I finally decided to pull the trigger, they were out of my size. These are definitely nice though.  Gotta love living in the PNW

Back
Top Bottom