2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Just saw these shoes on reddit, and even though its a woman's shoe, I think they look 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Is it weird for me to cop this colorway? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed some serious help 
roll.gif

Nope, most of the time the colors are pretty much unisex anyway. If someone sees you wearing those ^, they're probably not gonna think "Look at that guy wearing girls shoes," they're gonna think "Look at that guy wearing the vibrant shoes." :lol:

Last edited:
My girl has those. They are shaped more for women though. But it's your money, go for it fam.
Ahh, thanks for the heads up. I might go to my local dicksportinggood and compare the men's/woman's size.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why the Nike free Powerlines 'olympic' are so expensive on eBay? People are selling upwards of $250 brand new

Those are sick. It looks like a super thick free sole. I wonder if it's lunar and free...

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why the Nike free Powerlines 'olympic' are so expensive on eBay? People are selling upwards of $250 brand new

I love my Gold Medals! They're definitely my favorite Free soled sneaker that I own. I think they're a bit pricey since they were a euro release.

The Rings cw was released in the US though.

Last edited:
I hope those ^^^ would be closer to the 2014 Free 4.0 FKs in terms of fit and performance

Last edited:
After seeing multiple angles of the Free RNs, I'm pretty impressed. I just don't like the vamp. I wish it was just blended in with the toe box.

Last edited:
Looks like we finally get back a flyknit shoe with a 5.0 sole! My wife loved her 4.0 flyknit but after a while her feet started to her due to lack of cushioning and it being to low to the ground. I still have my 2 pairs of og flyknit free 5.0. I ran the black ones into the ground lol.

was wondering what they looked like. RRS is doing a preorder on them with no pics.

that blue pair kinda look like kobe x's.

Back
Top Bottom