How bad *** do these look with the Kith-filter: 

But then if you just search google for them... they look ehhhh...:

THose

can't wait to see 4.0. I like them lower to the ground
I don't think there is a 4.0 they are going back to the Free Run or RN naming

The way I'm looking at it in terms of flexibility/support/weight

Distance would be the most supportive and least flexible. Replacing the 5.0 

RN is in the middle with both flyknit and EM versions. Replacing the 4.0

Motion seems to be the most flexible and has the sock like upper. Replacing the 3.0

THose

I don't think there is a 4.0 they are going back to the Free Run or RN naming

The way I'm looking at it in terms of flexibility/support/weight

Distance would be the most supportive and least flexible. Replacing the 5.0 

RN is in the middle with both flyknit and EM versions. Replacing the 4.0

Motion seems to be the most flexible and has the sock like upper. Replacing the 3.0
Agreed. Nike isn't labeling any of this year's models with a 4.0 or 5.0 on the heel. I have seen both the new flyknit model which was the flyknit 4.0 last year and the new model that is replacing last years 5.0 free run in person and they both have identical soles without any numbering on the heels.

Free RN Distance available at Nordstrom: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-fr...ry-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=WHITE/ BLACK
_12197272.jpg

_12197409.jpg

i'm just going by what is said on the website but yah they are wrong

they need a solid colorway for the RN Distance though

Last edited:
Hey, anyone able to help with sizing on the Free RN please? I'm looking to order an ID pair but haven't owned any before... I vaguely remember trying on some from the free series last year and think half size up was best? I'm a UK 10.5 in air max 1, Jordan 4 and most Nikes.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Not liking that sole at all! Decided to purchase another pair of Flyknit 4.0's from last year on Nike.com. Last years model is on clearance for $84.99 for those interested.

Nope, I was told they are all 5.0 except for th Motion which is 3.0. Basically, the 4.0s don't exist.

Also, they are moving away from the 5.0-4.0-3.0 naming system.

It's Nike themselves that states they are 4.0 and 5.0 soles, they stopped with the naming and that is why it isn't on the sole anymore but they still follow it in some way

View media item 1986375

Last edited:
Got the Free Train Force Flyknit in today but gonna have to send them back for a bigger size, they are ridiculously tight. 

Just not sure whether to go half up or full size. Part of me feels like half up won't be enough.

The Free RN Flyknit looks great, but the iD opts for them are SO STAGNANT! :smh: Only two choices for the upper?! :smh:

Just a heads up

Road Runner Sports is having a 20% orders promotion on going. (it could be a random thing too since I cant get the window to pop up) If you sign up for VIP for 1.99 for year (Just remember to cancel or they will auto renew in a year for the normal price of $25) you get the additional benefits off.

got a black/white Free RN and the Free RN Flyknit "oreo" for 160 shipped ( have shop runner through my amex so got free two day compare to the free shipping you get as vip)

Hi, I am thinking of getting a pair of Free RN Flyknit but not sure about sizing. I wear a:

9.5 in Flyknit Lunar 1 and 3,

9.5 in adidas ultra boost.

I also have a pair boston boost 5 in 9.5, but feel a bit snug in the forefoot. 

Anyone can recommend which size should I get for Free RN Flyknit? Any help will be much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom