2014 NT FITTED REVIVAL THREAD.

I was being sarcastic on the supreme collab because of the 5 panel PS. I can't stand the brand actually....

I'm not Meth, but Id sign anyone's NT hat if they wanted :nerd: :wow:

Last edited:
crewneck sweatshirts would be splendid. Black crewneck with white block lettering saying NKETALK with a red stripe would be wonderful.

I was being sarcastic on the supreme collab because of the 5 panel PS. I can't stand the brand actually....

I'm not Meth, but Id sign anyone's NT hat if they wanted :nerd: :wow:

This is the first time I've seen you outside the kobe thread :lol:

Yeah, I'd totally rock a hoodie. I made some T's for the Scout group I help with screw years ago and when they were doing a run I got a heavyweight hoodie thrown in - I'd have done that if I was anywhere near production of any of the NT stuff. I've still got 1 Alpha in the package - everything else is getting pretty worn.

Those camps 
sick.gif
 Would look Better if it had NKETLK instead of just the NT

Sweatshirt would be 
pimp.gif

I posted a wanted listing a couple of months ago for the NT fitted and some dude PMed me and wanted $100 for them :smh:

Maybe we can get a Supreme x NT collab.

Meth didn't approve of the way supreme handled the tsunami donations for Japan, so I think it's safe to rule that out.

:lol:
Supreme wouldn't even do a collaboration with NT even if Meth was down

Last edited:
just curious as why no wool?

I breakout my NT fitted every once in a while. I'd be in for another one.

Still pissed i checked out and they took my money, then cancelled my order.

But ill be damned.......they have my size 8 sitting right next to the check they wrote for the charity:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, make it happen... :nerd:

I see every so called "brand" release a New Era fitted ... Why is it so difficult for NT to do it ?...
I remember how the mods was saying it was so hard to make it happen... why?

If it's money, just make a pre-order site...

Back
Top Bottom