2015 10 Best and Worst States to make a living

Can absolutely believe Cali is on the list. You can be pulling in 100k and you'll feel broke

this is true. 

texas is cheap as hell. i know people living in big *** houses that would cost 4 to 5 times as much in another state.

cali is expensive as hell though. 

i remember reading a statistic that like hundreds of people move from cali to texas everyday.  crazy

Last edited:
funny that Ohio and Michigan are one the best, both states have been dragged through the mud the last 10 years.

I refuse to read Forbes articles anymore, sick of that click through each one ********. Put them all on 1 page. No surprise Texas is number 1 though. You make 50k there and you are doing nice, can be in a new construction ~2000 s/ft house in a nice community on the suburbs, new car, everything, especially if you are lucky enough to have no or minimal college/car debt

Last edited:
Without reading the article (yet) I can tell NYC and California will be in the top 3. You gotta be pulling in like 60-70k yearly just to live comfortably in a good neighborhood.

Edit: well dam NY didn't make the worst list. Surprised everything cost a arm and a leg here.

Last edited:
i feel sorry for people who live in cities, all that hustle and bustle just to hurry up to get no where...

you can live good in a cabin in the woods, can grow your own vegetables, hunt for your own food, sounds like the good life

TEXAS doest want yall yankees stay from round these parts. Unless your a new yawk puerto rican chick 5' 5 big booty 36d tetas thick thighs loooonnggggg straight hair minues the new yawk accent, then come on down to texas lil momma, ill be posted up on crosstimbers....esperando....

Last edited:
I refuse to read Forbes articles anymore, sick of that click through each one ********. Put them all on 1 page. No surprise Texas is number 1 though. You make 50k there and you are doing nice, can be in a new construction ~2000 s/ft house in a nice community on the suburbs, new car, everything, especially if you are lucky enough to have no or minimal college/car debt

I know you're exaggerating a bit but $50K won't go that far. New construction in a desirable suburb in Dallas is like $275K now. Well, with good schools and what not.

Unless you want to be super far out. :lol:

Hell, on 50K you better hope you have a hefty down payment. Our market is crazy.

A nice, newer apartment in a vibrant neighborhood or one that's close (within 10 min) to downtown/uptown is like $1200 minimum for a 1 bedroom with decent (600~) square footage.

Last edited:
LMAO Forbes got the worst list/blog layout of all time.Then every time you go to the site that stupid Thought of the day page loads 
mean.gif

TEXAS doest want yall yankees stay from round these parts. Unless your a new yawk puerto rican chick 5' 5 big booty 36d tetas thick thighs loooonnggggg straight hair minues the new yawk accent, then come on down to texas lil momma, ill be posted up on crosstimbers....esperando....
You and your 23 felonies need to take a seat.
Dawg **** off you love talkin about my felonies
OH LAWD

roll.gif

Without reading the article (yet) I can tell NYC and California will be in the top 3. You gotta be pulling in like 60-70k yearly just to live comfortably in a good neighborhood.

Edit: well dam NY didn't make the worst list. Surprised everything cost a arm and a leg here.

Might be higher than that in Cali, depending on your definition of a good neighborhood -
http://www.sfchronicle.com/business...rent-hits-shocking-new-high-3-458-6232039.php

http://la.curbed.com/archives/2015/06/los_angeles_median_rents_neighborhoods_may_2015.php

Cali is way too damn expensive. I would leave in a heartbeat if all my family wasn't here and still might leave

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom