2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if skip thinks he should be in the nba now?

Mamba rises. Plz change your mind Bean :frown:

nick young 0 minutes 
pimp.gif

Freeze tried to rush the court to greet Kobe 

Lmaoooo

WELP. I'm accepting all slander. Fire away bros.

GG Laker fans.

I can't tonight... 

I'm too happy Kobe broke 30 :smokin

This. I have no hate in my heart, cept for **** boy brutus and the baby cows. Althpugh i rock with JR for his comments.

But yea im just glad my dude got buckets tonight. Im sure hes tired of those comments too. Bruh is goat pt. 2

He really is the last connection we have to MJ. That is equally as sad. None of the new generation grew up idolizing and studying mike. Money has lived on through Mamba this whole time. Weve been able to watch Mike play for 15 mkre years. Buzzkill. Now he'll officially be gone too

This. I have no hate in my heart, cept for **** boy brutus and the baby cows. Althpugh i rock with JR for his comments.

But yea im just glad my dude got buckets tonight. Im sure hes tired of those comments too. Bruh is goat pt. 2

He really is the last connection we have to MJ. That is equally as sad. None of the new generation grew up idolizing and studying mike. Money has lived on through Mamba this whole time. Weve been able to watch Mike play for 15 mkre years. Buzzkill. Now he'll officially be gone too
Sad thing is I can't name one player's game that mirrors Kobe's or MJ's. Marshon Brooks was supposed to the next Kobe... but.... yeah....

I can't ******* stand TJones. He thinks he's Iverson just cause he played point guard at one time, but he has handles like Wale and 2019 Ray Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom