2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade was the best player when they won, I actually thought most of NT agreed with that (especially the Laker fans, with their Shaq was the Robin comments)

Interestingly enough, Shaq didn't even finish top 11 in MVP voting. Most likely due to him only playing 59 games

I also agree with Wade being the Heat's best player the year they won the title, particularly in the playoffs. I'm just saying that, top 5 or not, Shaq was still a force that year. It was really after that when he became basically a role player, though he did have that one all-star year in Phoenix.

I also agree with Wade being the Heat's best player the year they won the title, particularly in the playoffs. I'm just saying that, top 5 or not, Shaq was still a force that year. It was really after that when he became basically a role player, though he did have that one all-star year in Phoenix.
I guess my point is choosing a "top 5" list is incredibly subjective

Actually, people choke on peanut butter fairly regularly and it's pretty soft.

I'm allergic to peanut butter / peanuts, so I don't know.
I know someone who is allergic to avocados, imagine that 
frown.gif
Avocados are trash, so he's lucky
its a she tbh

and the one time I told her I wanted ramen or I'm out and she went for sushi with her brother instead she got avocado in her rolls... had to get the epipen out and everything

taught her a really good lesson that day tbh

On a related note I rewatched some highlights of that 06 finals a few years ago and have since softened my stance on Wade and his free throws. Bruh was at his athletic peak and no one on that miserable dallas team had a prayer of staying in front of him. They couldn't do anything with him and were just hacking the **** outta him which opened the door for lesser contact fouls to be called. Wade was a beast that year and deserves credit for carrying that team in the finals.

I love that instead of backtracking and issuing a full apology for his comments, Kendall Marshall's dad gave a half apology with the "I'm not a racist.. and I shouldn't have singled out Stauskas.. but Stauskas sucks" and then doubled down on how come his son isn't getting playing time.

Jabari Parker has Kirk Hinrich on him, and the Bucks run a play for a Johnny Obryant long two :lol: :smh:

Bucks are frustrating as hell. Free Bari

This Bobby Portis is a maniac.

In 2 years he might be crazier than Noah.

Been trying to put my finger on who he reminded me of...

picture-41.png

Last edited:

The build a team around player argument is silly

Any non top 5 player is not worth having a team built around them

The 6th best player in the league is not leading any team to a championship
idk man, d wade wasn't a top 5 player when Miami built the team around him and they won the ring
Shaq was a top 5 player in 2006
Was Kawhi Leonard a top 5 player in 2013-2014? Or was it Duncan/Parker?
duncan is a top 10 all time player

Hawks/Knicks is intense right now. 

Rolo about to kill someone in cold blood

Kristaps about to die at the hands of Baze

Melo about to steal on someone.

It's lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom