2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoped for the best but what everyone expected basically happened. Monroe and Jabari with awful front court defense.

This is why I did like the Monroe's contract though. If it didn't work Bucks aren't necessarily screwed.

You can't get credit for saying Steph will be good when your previous comment is the Clippers should use the number one pick to somehow acquire OJ Mayo :lol:

Pss up on:

Blake
Stpeh
Harden

For OJ :lol:

Is your friend Shoeking?

OJ was in the draft the year before pleighboi

Last edited:
You can't get credit for saying Steph will be good when your previous comment is the Clippers should use the number one pick to somehow acquire OJ Mayo :lol:

Pss up on:

Blake
Stpeh
Harden

Is your friend Shoeking?

That's why I said "somehow acquire" instead of "draft", cuh. I assumed he meant trade the pick for Mayo or something of the sort.

Ginobili out 4-6 weeks. Jonathon Simmons about to see these minutes. Really like that guys game too.

Hopefully we can make play at this Joe Johnson waive too.

Friend of mine did call it, on here in fact.
He opened a thread called Blake Griffin will not be????? And went on to say that Blake won't be the best player in the Draft, and the Clippers should be looking for a guard type. Sadly, he used OJ Mayo as his example, but on page 3, he mentions that he thinks Steph will be the best player in the draft class. (the quote I just posted above)

The thread was basically him getting hammered and yelled at, they eventually locked the thread, but I remember it well. He was adamant that Steph was gonna be a star.

Whoa...if he really said that during that time, i gotta give him props.

I remember when people were saying that Steph's ceiling was JJ Reddick. :lol:

That was before he was drafted though.

The moment I realized he was going to be special was during his first playoff stint upsetting Denver (Then dragging Iguadala along the bandwagon lol).

Pss up on:

Blake
Stpeh
Harden

Is your friend Shoeking?

That's why I said "somehow acquire" instead of "draft", cuh. I assumed he meant trade the pick for Mayo or something of the sort.

Not Mayo himself, a Mayo TYPE. A guard. His argument was a Guard over a Big, basically. He used Mayo as the example because he was the young guy "hot" at the time.

His point was the Clippers needed to address which Guard would become that guy, and he picked Steph.

He opened a thread called Blake Griffin will not be????? And went on to say that Blake won't be the best player in the Draft, and the Clippers should be looking for a guard type. Sadly, he used OJ Mayo as his example, but on page 3, he mentions that he thinks Steph will be the best player in the draft class. (the quote I just posted above)

The thread was basically him getting hammered and yelled at, they eventually locked the thread, but I remember it well. He was adamant that Steph was gonna be a star.

Prime1984

He created the thread, and got yelled at by everybody. :lol:

Prime1984

He created the thread, and got yelled at by everybody.
laugh.gif
did you guys become friends after realizing you both have your birth year in your SN? 

does joe johnson still have much left in the tank? haven't watched much nets gms this season

Prime1984

did you guys become friends after realizing you both have your birth year in your SN? 

He's older than me so......

1984, and 1708 are neither of our birth years. Nice try tho.

Prime1984

If i was in that thread, I'm pretty sure I probably bashed him too :lol:

He definitely looking like Jerry West right now though by saying that at the time.

how in the hell is thad for Brandon Jennings gonna work Brooklyn & Detroit

Last edited:
Props to the guy who called steph being great but nobody else saw this coming from Steph 2 years ago let alone 7 years ago when he got drafted. Blake was a freakin' monster coming out of OU. If GSW had the #1 pick they would have taken Blake.

Props to the guy who called steph being great but nobody else saw this coming from Steph 2 years ago let alone 7 years ago when he got drafted. Blake was a freakin' monster coming out of OU. If GSW had the #1 pick they would have taken Blake.

Check the NBA's Next Megastar thread on here... was playing 1 vs. 100 w/ no Bob Saget while trying to convince people it was going to be Stephen Curry and then the avalanche of dissenting opinions/supreme uncertainty came thereafter.

We're like four months removed from that.

Last edited:
Thad Young would be great next to Drummond

one of the most underrated players in the league

Whenever Thad Young's in a place that's working well for him and the team he should just stay there.

Nets looking to sign BJ long term making him their point guard of the future

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom