2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering thunder play roller coastrr defense i dont think thatll be a problem.

I think kd will have a big game tho. If draymond gonna check him? Or HB? Im interested in that matchup. Klay will be damn near unguardable in the okc defensive scheme. Russ not gonna have **** for steph tho. I feel like hes going to buy into stephs style of play too much and instead of using his strengths, he'll opt to be a jump shooter.

Last edited:
Thunder doesn't play any defense, it's ok, you can say it.

And Russ wont defend the p&r, that is absolute.

This is going to be a great watch man. And KD, I think Barnes will be on him, containment is all they're looking for, Dray wouldn't help.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

[thread="638376"]Spurs are inferior to GSW. Other teams are inferior to the Spurs.[/thread]
[thread="638376"] [/thread]
[thread="638376"]OKC will sweep Spurs in a series, regular season and Playoffs. [/thread]
[thread="638376"]Lets just compare OKC and GSW after the game tomorrow. You or anyone for that matter won't be able to use "look what they did to the SPURS" after tomorrow.[/thread]
I was on your side man, I had the same outlook on my squad vs the Warriors. But then you went and said this. I hope they hang 140 on yall.

The Kings job might become the new top destination. Just give them a quarter season and they'll fire you and you still get paid and get to go on vacation.

Not a bad deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

Brad Stevens is a mother ******* wizard.

That OOT play was gorgeous.

He's still got some time before he's a top level coach, but things like that really make him stand out from the pack.

He's still got some time before he's a top level coach, but things like that really make him stand out from the pack.

Yes, too early to put him in the elite group with guys like Pop and Carlisle, but he's quickly separating himself from the large group of very average/also-ran coaches in the league.

Last edited:
I don't care if it's Brad Stevens' 3rd or 4th year as a coach, he's already a top 5 coach in the NBA. I'd probably only take Pop, Carlisle and one or tow other guys over him.

i agree with what jvg was saying last night. these teams keep on blaming the coaches like it matters that much instead of the players who actually play the damn game . 

Last edited:
Wait a minute I'm just now seeing this :nerd:

Through Tuesday’s games, fouls against Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan, Detroit Pistons center Andre Drummond and Houston Rockets Dwight Howard have accounted for 69% of Hack-A-Player fouls. Jordan accounts for 34%.

I thought yall said this was widespread and not just a couple guys. Turns out it's not that widespread and it's just a couple guys

Wait a minute I'm just now seeing this :nerd:

Through Tuesday’s games, fouls against Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan, Detroit Pistons center Andre Drummond and Houston Rockets Dwight Howard have accounted for 69% of Hack-A-Player fouls. Jordan accounts for 34%.

I thought yall said this was widespread and not just a couple guys. Turns out it's not that widespread and it's just a couple guys

I mean. Is this really surprising. Only a couple guys really terrible at free throws like that.

If the league ends up changing the rule..lmao

I don't care if it's Brad Stevens' 3rd or 4th year as a coach, he's already a top 5 coach in the NBA. I'd probably only take Pop, Carlisle and one or tow other guys over him.

I agree. Impact is seen immediately. Longevity won't change that. The only elite in my opinion is Pop.

I mean. Is this really surprising. Only a couple guys really terrible at free throws like that.

If the league ends up changing the rule..lmao

They're definitely gonna do something. Hopefully nothing too drastic.

Oh and gsw is gonna have the tundra looking like a woman's volleyball team. Completely outclassed and out of their league. No D No W for OKC

I can't believe a-friend thinks that Thunder will win by just outscoring the Warriors

KD and Westbrook can only do so much lol

Don't eem think KD and Westbrook outscored Rose and Butler the last time they played the Bulls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom