2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
after watching oscar robertson highlights on youtube ive come to the conclusion that steph wouldve averaged 50-60 on them dudes. the ball handling was atrocious and the level of play skill wise isnt even close. what a joke. 

I don't know if this is the same one or if he moved, but his one in Atlanta has a fingerprint scanner and is 500 sq ft and had 436 pair in it as of this interview in 2011.

I guess he clears waivers today at 5pm so nothing's official yet. Kevin Martin got bought out too, heard the Heat are interested in him too. They really have 2 roster spots or cheap contracts they can just waive?

KMart is from Ohio though, so that might be an easy choice for him. He sucks in the playoffs though, would probably be better than Shump and JR were last finals though
Are you talking about the shooter on the Wolves?

There is no need to call him a sucker in the playoffs.  He's a real cool dude an actually a great shooter.  Dude looks like he's related to Jordom Clarkson though.

after watching oscar robertson highlights on youtube ive come to the conclusion that steph wouldve averaged 50-60 on them dudes. the ball handling was atrocious and the level of play skill wise isnt even close. what a joke. 

Steph would have been called for carrying or traveling on every possession if he played back in the 60s-70s though.

plus shorter 3ptt line.
I don't know if this is the same one or if he moved, but his one in Atlanta has a fingerprint scanner and is 500 sq ft and had 436 pair in it as of this interview in 2011.

I guess he clears waivers today at 5pm so nothing's official yet. Kevin Martin got bought out too, heard the Heat are interested in him too. They really have 2 roster spots or cheap contracts they can just waive?

KMart is from Ohio though, so that might be an easy choice for him. He sucks in the playoffs though, would probably be better than Shump and JR were last finals though

There is no need to call him a sucker in the playoffs.  He's a real cool dude an actually a great shooter.  Dude looks like he's related to Jordom Clarkson though.

Have you seen him play in the playoffs? Or in big games, 4th quarters? He is a classic shrink in big moments, excel in meaningless games against bad teams type of dude. His home /road, vs playoff teams/non playoff teams, 1st half/ 2nd half, in a blowout/ in a close game splits are all so volatile. When he was a Thunder, he would almost always score in single digits when we played a playoff team, Then he would drop 20 on the 6ers.

plus shorter 3ptt line.

Have you seen him play in the playoffs? Or in big games, 4th quarters? He is a classic shrink in big moments, excel in meaningless games against bad teams type of dude. His home /road, vs playoff teams/non playoff teams, 1st half/ 2nd half, in a blowout/ in a close game splits are all so volatile. When he was a Thunder, he would almost always score in single digits when we played a playoff team, Then he would drop 20 on the 6ers.

They didn't even have the three point line in the nba when Oscar played.....

Could care less about the game but curious if anyone know's why these screen's variate from illegal screens, NBA ruled them legal. Verticality kinds of skeptical on this one

Here's a little taste of what I'm working on right now.. Stay tuned :wink:https://t.co/1QLgdcNPzE
— BBALLBREAKDOWN (@bballbreakdown) February 27, 2016
League actually said these were legal too, does GSW have some kind Roy Hibbert like loop hole to illegal screens? Does anyone know the difference?

Here's a little taste of what I'm working on right now.. Stay tuned :wink:https://t.co/1QLgdcNPzE
— BBALLBREAKDOWN (@bballbreakdown)

February 27, 2016

League actually said these were legal too, does GSW have some kind Roy Hibbert like loop hole to illegal screens? Does anyone know the difference?

It might be because they make it look like they can't hold their position. On some of them they are legit screens and then they kinda flop on the contact instead of holding their ground, letting the momentum push them backward. But I really don't know.

Steph would have been called for carrying or traveling on every possession if he played back in the 60s-70s though.
that may or may not be true but it doesnt negate the fact that dudes were garbage back then. 

Steph benefits from playing further down on the evolutionary timeline of basketball. Oscar's greatness is relative to his time.

This is like comparing the '69 z28 to the 2015 z28 and calling the former garbage because of how much more advanced the latter is.

Steph benefits from playing further down on the evolutionary timeline of basketball. Oscar's greatness is relative to his time.

This is like comparing the '69 z28 to the 2015 z28 and calling the former garbage because of how much more advanced the latter is.
nba players from todays game compared to back then are bigger, faster, more skilled and just overall better. and in comparison the players from big o's era look like garbage. 

Andrew Bogut: "I hope I'm not a bitter old man in my 50s and 60s..When I'm on a couch with a beer open watching, I'll respect everybody."

I hope Steph gives a quote that tells the older generation they would have no chance guarding him or the team.

That's because he's never going to be compared to other great centers.
He'll be a member on one of history's greatest teams.

A lot of these dudes speaking up are nobodies on okay teams in the 1990s and early 2000s. Ain't nobody give a **** about the damn 1993-1994 Suns but Ceballos still made headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom