2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats for being on NT before me :lol: and I've been an active member of ST since 2008 and we didn't win until 2012 fool :lol:

2008 :lol:

I should have known

He joined in 2008 to hate on the Celtics run :lol:

And now almost a decade later y'all are back to being trash and Warriors are on going for Back to Back while chasing 73 wins :pimp: what a time to be alive

And it only took a 40 year drought for the Warriors to win its 2nd chip. Congrats

Who cares how long it took :lol:

It took the Red Sox almost 100 years to win a World Series and they've ran off 3 WS within 9 years.

Eat while you can... Celtics are getting stronger

a 5 bedroom in kisseme costs 200 dollars a month
laugh.gif
thats a bad thing for a 45 year old woman that is just chillin and working part time cause she wants ? lol . 

Welp, guess I'll iron my school clothes and watch the Lakers   House of Cards.

Thread too leant

Congrats for being on NT before me :lol: and I've been an active member of ST since 2008 and we didn't win until 2012 fool :lol:

2008 :lol:

I should have known

He joined in 2008 to hate on the Celtics run :lol:

And now almost a decade later y'all are back to being trash and Warriors are on going for Back to Back while chasing 73 wins :pimp: what a time to be alive

And it only took a 40 year drought for the Warriors to win its 2nd chip. Congrats

Who cares how long it took :lol:

It took the Red Sox almost 100 years to win a World Series and they've ran off 3 WS within 9 years.

Eat while you can... Celtics are getting stronger

Okay :lol:

Girls are a little skinnier in Miami than the land whales up in Massachusetts tho.
im out of reps plz rep this man .....you lose bro florida isnt cali but its number 2 idc what anyone says new york is cool when my youth of watching killa cam hits me , but i aint trying to get robbed or live in a 50 foot building 

:rofl: :rofl:

We've had a season thread since 2007 though

K

You NEVER posted about the W's until they got good :lol:

Just accept that youre a bandwagon fan and call it a wrap

I've been on here since 2008 fool :lol: :lol:

I love it when a team is so good that jealous fans accuse you of being a bandwagon fan.

I completely missed that you had this SN back :lol:

Ice water in the veins looking like toilet water now, looks like I jumped the gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom