2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like tmac, Vince and bean all were equally talented but beans good health and him being a psychopath pushed him beyond the other two

so flames. i remember copping two authentics in middle school, taking one to the asian sew shop and sewing up a home/away front/back jersey. Sold the 2nd one on ebay for some silly amount. OG online comeup/hustle days.
pimp.gif
Those magic jerseys were so dope 

yea, i feel like vince was always in the talent conversation, but got pushed out of the" potentially best"/compete for the throne convo really quickly. Maybe it was just the nature of the head to head matchups with Bean/TMac. I don't remember that duel with kobe/vc

I just remember Vince always lighting up staples center. Always. Pulling rabbits out his ***. He loved playing here.

Probably could make some real money betting against the dubs the rest of the way. They're bound to lose 2-3 more games where they're heavy favorites.

Spurs are only 2.5 back of the Warriors & play them twice in San Antonio where they're undefeated.

Crazy how GSW is on pace to win 70+ & HCA is still in question this deep into the year. Not that it really matters for either team :lol:

The majority of people already said they're washed

Tmac n Kobe games was always glued to... i honestly think those battles were much better than Prime Vince

Easily. VC never really had a legit shot at the throne. TMAC was out for blood early. Showed very quickly he had no heart, and kobe battled through all the adversity to prove he was THE killer of his generation. ha. I feel lucky i was able to witness that myself as a kid.

Yeah man fun times :smokin

McGrady has a cult following. :lol:
Not just on here bro :lol:

Realgm, insidehoops, r/nba, literally any ball forum :lol: And its not for no reason. There was literally nothing Mac couldn't do at his peak. Very unfortunate that he washed by 29 :smh:

'09 Rockets were supposed to be it. Team was built to beat anyone. They had Battier AND Artest to throw at Kobe/Bron/Pierce, had Yao to get buckets down low & Mac to do everything on the perimeter. Injuries :smh:

Now that I think about it, there was a bigs era, a SG era.

These last years have been built on a PG era but its just goid PG scorers.

Its more of a team vs team then it is pkayer vs player.

A lot less fun IMO.

Realgm, insidehoops, r/nba, literally any ball forum :lol: And its not for no reason. There was literally nothing Mac couldn't do at his peak. Very unfortunate that he washed by 29 :smh:

'09 Rockets were supposed to be it. Team was built to beat anyone. They had Battier AND Artest to throw at Kobe/Bron/Pierce, had Yao to get buckets down low & Mac to do everything on the perimeter. Injuries :smh:
Dudes on NT were talking about running T-Mac, Battier, Artest, Scola and Yao on the court at the same time. :lol:

Any players out there teams will be looking to get rid of with a sizeable salary (in the form of a salary dump)?

It looks like the Grizz will be in the market this off-season or early next season in acquiring another player the same way they acquired Zbo (via salary dump).

Gay, Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Kevin Love (long shot), etc

Last edited:
Kobe v grant hill v Mac v penny v Carter v wade v manu would've been LIT AF :smh:

Still think Kobe would've edged them out. He's just not a normal human being

Any players out there teams will be looking to get rid of with a sizeable salary (in the form of a salary dump)?

It looks like the Grizz will be in the market this off-season or early next season in acquiring another player the same way they acquired Zbo (via salary dump).
I'd pay to see Swaggy P get embraced by the city of Memphis.

I'd pay to see Swaggy P get embraced by the city of Memphis.

I think they'll hate Swaggy P :rofl:

Only because he's basically the exact opposite of "playing hard" and being "tough". I could see them embracing JR Smith before Swaggy P, though. JR fits in with all the other goons.

Last edited:

Dudes on NT were talking about running T-Mac, Battier, Artest, Scola and Yao on the court at the same time. :lol:

that team was stacked.
landry, lowry, AB, deke, chuck, von, brent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom