2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Winning is the cure all. If he was winning he would conduct himself better.

D-Lo finna do work vs Cleveland
pimp.gif

Dwyane Wade got suspended for a game a few years ago for a low blow.

But his was more egregious/malicious than what Paul did to Durant last night. But Paul has a history, so IDK.

Last edited:
Marcus Smart got suspended as well for tomahawking Bonner's bone piece.  Think it's one of those things where the NBA just looks the other way.  GSW gets away w/ moving screens and CP3 is allowed to run a speed bag on your junk.

Last edited:
Paul's was quick... and he's shorter than Durant.... but even if you're pushing off someone in the heat of the game, you're at least somewhat conscious of where their nuts are and idk why his hand would be that low....

I also low key find Ryan Anderson's nard shattering blow to Ginobli kinda foul even though it didn't look intentional. In my experience, you have have control on the court of where you and other guys are. That's something you just don't do.

Last edited:
Durant & Westbrook kicked their ***** last night... If they play like that they're gonna be tough to stop in the playoffs. So glad they're both healthy

Man Cousins needs to get outta Sac Town :smh: hate that he signed an extension recently

Getting out of sac aint gonna help dude hes a mental ******. He could be on a title contender and the boy would be throwing temper tantrums still
He got unlucky getting drafted to such a dysfunctional organization. If he was drafted to the Knicks or the lakers he would of won at least 3 rings already. Cousins is the best big man in the league even with the mental issues.

So Chris Paul took another shot at another dude's groin last night?

If this was Kobe, Stu Jackson would be racing to say it wasn't a "natural basketball act." :lol:

I really hate guys like CP3 and Harden. They're so good I wanna root for them but with their flopping antics and **** like this I just hate them so much.

I can't root for any dude that I'd wanna beat the crap out of if I were playing against them in pickup. Like you're really talented man, just play basketball and leave out all that extra stuff :lol:

Guys, CP is short. He put his hand out to regain his balance and accidentally hit KD on the wiener. It's not his fault that KD is a legit 7'4".

Chris Paul has a habit of "accidentally" punching players in the nuts. Today, KD was his victim

Repeat offender. Chris deserves to be suspended

quA5mzC.gif
This is why I originally hated the guy at Wake. Just hoop fam, leave out all that extra ****. He just keeps doing this :smh: Makes it very difficult to be a fan

I understood not playing him when both Ariza & Brewer were playing well, but CB just doesn't have it this year & Houston desperately needs SOMEONE ANYONE else to give them quality mins.

It's time to free KJ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom