2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really it's the lakers last time being in the limelight unless they get kd.
laugh.gif
 sure 

View media item 1993840
Last of the '96 draft class gone.

Incredible photo, even till this day.

I remember the 1996 draft class as if it was yesterday. I'm 28 btw.

Def. an end of an era. Kobe is the last of a dying breed. As much as I disliked him throughout his career, I can't help but respect what he's done for basketball. It's been a privilege to have watched an all-time great.

Incredible photo, even till this day.

I remember the 1996 draft class as if it was yesterday. I'm 28 btw.

Def. an end of an era. Kobe is the last of a dying breed. As much as I disliked him throughout his career, I can't help but respect what he's done for basketball. It's been a privilege to have watched an all-time great.
was in high school at the time .... smh . i feel so fn old. 

Last edited:
Damn forgot the Warriors even broke the record, and don't care at all :lol:

Kobe the GOAT :pimp: although I hate the Lakers

Some of y'all laughed when I told u but like I said this clown was going to come out tonight and try to get 82pts. :smh:

I have never in my life seen a more selfish self serving person as this dude nor someone shoot 50 plus times.

Really!? A farewell tour? So corny and selfish. Who does this? Who else has done that?

We were always on edge wondering if Mike would retire and when, same with Magic even with the HIV, look at Duncan just announced it but this clown has to try to make himself look loved announcing it several months early then saving everything in the tank for one last meaningless game to go for 82 pts really!?

:smh:

Not sure if that was CHUCK Norris or Bryant outchea

Cannot stand this guy and good effin riddance man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom