2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Heat guard Gerald Green is hospitalized.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) November 4, 2015

Warriors 3pt FGA leaders: Curry (43 - 48.8%), Dray (16 - 62.5%), Klay (15 - 33.3%)

Kareem's been out there a lot lately since the doc about him on HBO just dropped. Heard him on the Dan Patrick show last week saying he's underrated and doesn't understand why he doesn't get up in the GOAT convo more, considering he has 6 rings like Mike does. I kind of see where he's coming from.

Though I wouldn't call him GOAT, when you consider he's the all-time leading scorer and had probably the most unstoppable shot in NBA history, it is kind of weird he almost never gets mentioned as a GOAT candidate.

He missed last night's game with an illness. Hope its nothing serious

Edit - tmz is saying fire and rescue was called to his condo this morning

Last edited:
Kareem's been out there a lot lately since the doc about him on HBO just dropped. Heard him on the Dan Patrick show last week saying he's underrated and doesn't understand why he doesn't get up in the GOAT convo more, considering he has 6 rings like Mike does. I kind of see where he's coming from.

Though I wouldn't call him GOAT, when you consider he's the all-time leading scorer and had probably the most unstoppable shot in NBA history, it is kind of weird he almost never gets mentioned as a GOAT candidate.
I do consider him the GOAT, but I can see why most dont, his personality and playstyle was overshadowed by magic's showmanship and we dont have much footage of prime kareem on the bucks like we do with 80s basketball 

if you dont have him at least top 3 you dont know basketball 

i agree. he is sort of right. he was definitely "rated" back in the day though.

it seems to me like the passage of time hasn't made an effort to preserve his place among the top greats

Earvin Magic Johnson [emoji]10004[/emoji] @MagicJohnson

Laker Nation: After the loss to Denver last night, I think we have to come to grips that it's going to be another long season.
1:04 PM - 4 Nov 2015

:rolleyes

This fool magic was on twitter celebrating how happy days are here again once Byron was hired.

He needs to speak up on Byron lol
Magic and Worthy won't say a word.
Srs question, u think Byron makes it through this season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom