2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain this then, baby boy
i was telling u to bet MF since u was pro GS I said Ight Bet, moving forward 2 other people made bets proposals with me I told them Im waiting on you to respond

I then @ you to confirm, and I never got/seen your reply back so I said F it guess thats a NO and proceeded to wager with @NobleKane  

I responded and said it's a bet junior. Everybody else seen it but you huh. Act like you a stand up dude by offering me half of what we bet. Cmon now lil man. Unless you tryna pay what you owe what else is there to talk about. Keep it pushin

I responded and said it's a bet junior. Everybody else seen it but you huh. Act like you a stand up dude by offering me half of what we bet. Cmon now lil man. Unless you tryna pay what you owe what else is there to talk about. Keep it pushin
other people@ you too...askin u the same ? tho...U dont recall that tho right?

Tf that gotta do with it? Weren't you just talking bout sideline ******? I responded to YOU. You @ me and I was back at you on the next page. Like I said pay me or pay me no mind

If dude responded before the game started then it should be official. Don't matter if you saw it after the game. Unless the dude who offered the bet canceled it beforehand.

This is why you don't bet on NT :rofl:

larry legend saying this era could be the greatest. one of the few "old timers" giving this generation props

If dude responded before the game started then it should be official. Don't matter if you saw it after the game. Unless the dude who offered the bet canceled it beforehand.

This is why you don't bet on NT
roll.gif
naw you just got to bet with respectable dudes.... dont bet no lebron stans . mistake number one. 

Booker is better than both and it's not even close
1. They don't even play the same positions.

2. As good as Booker was this season...its a stretch to say that he IS better than both...let alone "not even close"
They're both guards. We're in a generation where the line between SG and PG is incredibly blurry.

People need to say "True PG" in order to describe half of the people in a position. Days be different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom