2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha LeBron over KD still

KD Sucks. LeBron da GOAT

Damian All-NBA 2nd team
pimp.gif

LaMarcus All-NBA 3rd team
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Wow.... They kicked Durant off instead of LeBron....

Kawhi Leonard all NBA First Team.

Last edited:
Of course, it's because he is a center, but realistically you'd rather play KD at 5 or Dray who actually does play some 5, than play DAJ in most situations. This reminds me of Antonio Davis, Dale Davis, Zydraunus Ilgauskas, Jamal Magloire types playing in all star games because you have to have a center.

Cousins with the shaft again. Seriously how can anyone pick Jordan over Cousins.

What's next James Harden selected to all defensive team.

Of course, it's because he is a center, but realistically you'd rather play KD at 5 or Dray who actually does play some 5, than play DAJ in most situations. This reminds me of Antonio Davis, Dale Davis, Zydraunus Ilgauskas, Jamal Magloire types playing in all star games because you have to have a center.
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
nthat.gif

Owned at least 10 of his jerseys, I've always been a Cavs fan.

53 wins,

Quarterbacked one of the best defenses in basketball and was one of the big reasons why it was one of the best offenses in basketball as well

Up there for league leader in rebound, field goal percentage, blocks, etc.

I dont get it

Dame Dolla just made an extra $20 million for making that All NBA. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The mixtape going to be fire this summer.

I would have played all season left handed if I were Anthony Davis. No way do I lose $24 million

Bruh.

He still coulda put up 20/10 the rest of the year with the left only, dude is wilding man.

He says he doesn't care about the money but I just can't believe that, even for an NBA superstar 24 million is too much to leave on the table.

Especially playing for that ****hole of an organization, the owner should pay him outta pocket for the prime years he's going to waste honestly.

Hope he talks to KG about that life.

What's wrong with having DJ there?

Team success + numbers says he's 1st team all NBA

I'm one of the biggest Boogie fans out there, he's my favorite 5 in the league behind Towns but he didn't deserve 1st team.

Yea his stats were better than DJ's but when you deep dive into the impact they had for their teams, DJ wins by a landslide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom