2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly ,stats are misleading.When I watched of a few of jahlil games he scores in spurts with dazzling Duncan esque moves,then disappears for a quarter or 2.no defensive or rebound presence like big kat.okafor just breezes through game real nonchalant with no killer Instinct

Last edited:
This Orange and that Navy Blue Jersey need to replace that ugly blue Thunder jersey

Whatever happened to the Stanley Johnson hype train? Must've jumped off the track

Going to come down to who is most consistent over the course of the whole season. Some of the rooks will hit a wall at some point. We'll see who gets past it the best.

THIS. Some guys who are hot now will fizzle. Some that are quiet will finish strong. It's what rookies do

Never forget - Brandon Jennings scored 55 point in a game in the first month of his rookie season. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Never forget - Brandon Jennings scored 55 point in a game in the first month of his rookie season. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Man dude was on a crazy streak. He was even on early MVP lists. Dudes were saying he's the new protype for point guards. Saying drose, the ROY the previous year, had nothing on Jennings. I aint even going lie I thought he had next. He even led the Bucks to the playoffs that year, and I wanna say pushed the Hawks(?) to a good series.

So is Pistons-Blazers the battle of the 2 biggest early season surprises? I think so.

kd
pimp.gif

This Orange and that Navy Blue Jersey need to replace that ugly blue Thunder jersey

They need to do away with Oklahoma City on the front of the blues..

And need to get a black or dark navy jersey, as has been suggested numerous times

Old head that I am, still find it kind of weird to see two teams playing each other in non-white unis.

Lol jennings not married. He aint even with shorty no mo haha

They just cant say baby moms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom