2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie to the Mavs for Parsons, Zaza, and Charlie V.... let's get it done. 

After what happened with Odom, Rondo, and DeAndre Cubes ain't messin' with no more head cases. As soon as Carlise even mentions that Cuban would be like...,"I'm out"

Damn how in the world can staples center and lac tix be so much cheaper than the rest of the league :lol: honestly didn't know that

Damn how in the world can staples center and lac tix be so much cheaper than the rest of the league :lol: honestly didn't know that
I think it's just that there are so many ways to get tickets these days so people don't know of the cheapest options. I remember going to a lakers game which cost around 110 for tickets and I asked the dude sitting next to me and he got his tickets for 50

I think it's just that there are so many ways to get tickets these days so people don't know of the cheapest options. I remember going to a lakers game which cost around 110 for tickets and I asked the dude sitting next to me and he got his tickets for 50

Yeah thats probably what it is because I know ppl who pay the same price I do for lower bowl for nosebleed seats.

What team could even absorb Cousins contract without making hella moves with their roster?

Philly, Portland. Anyone else?

Last edited:

What team could even absorb Cousins contract without making hella moves with their roster?

Lakers. He's only making 14 mil or so. Hibbert + D'Lo could get it done
laugh.gif
but how would you roster Cousins + Whiteside + Anthony Davis?

Lakers. He's only making 14 mil or so. Hibbert + D'Lo could get it done
laugh.gif
but how would you roster Cousins + Whiteside + Anthony Davis?
Cousins likes to play PF

Anthony Davis used to play pg in highschool

Do it Mitch!
Let Cousins play PG pls, leave Randle at PF, Whiteside at C, Anthony Davis can prob play SF, Nick Young at SG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom