2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW vs Clippers on Thrusday 
smile.gif

BTW, watch Curry on this team and how much work he has to do and the execution all because his front court can't score and his #2 option is fraudulent.

Durant is going to help Curry with the scoring next season. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="DavidAV"]GSW vs Clippers on Thrusday :smile: [/quote]Clippers don't want those problems.

Hassan Whiteside had a monster game! I believe he is now a dark horse in the MVP race alongside Curry, James, Westbrook, Durant, Griffin, Leonard, George, Drummond, Nowitzki, Mudiay, Bryant, and of course Porzingis!!
how in the world has the SN "Magic Johnson" not been taken yet 
laugh.gif

Two things I was looking at this morning that I thought were pretty awesome.

1) Dirk Nowitzki is now 300 points away from passing Shaq for 6th all time in scoring. That's happening this year, barring injury. He'll be the third 7' to join that group, the only others being Wilt and Kareem. And Dirk did the majority of those outside of ten feet. Amazing.

2) LeBron James is sitting at 19th all-time scoring, at 25,192. He's turning 31 next month. :x . He'll average 25-27 PPG for the next four-to-five years still. He'll supplant Dirk by the time he's 33, and probably hit 30,000 points by the time he's 34.

I don't think he will catch Kareem, but he might surpass Karl Malone if he plays long enough.

Amazing. :smh:

Hassan Whiteside had a monster game! I believe he is now a dark horse in the MVP race alongside Curry, James, Westbrook, Durant, Griffin, Leonard, George, Drummond, Nowitzki, Mudiay, Bryant, and of course Porzingis!!
"The MVP winner this season will be a better player than anyone else this season!"

roll.gif

Last edited:

anyone's pages not reloading?
It's not showing new posts at the bottom for me, if that's what you mean.
Was NT down most of the day?

Didn't log on until I got home from work late in the evening.

That alert bar, showing when a thread was updated with new posts was clutch.

Had me checking my preferences when I didn't see while doing my NT browsing.
laugh.gif

Hopefully it's absence is only temporary.

Can we talk about how ridiculous of a powerhouse the timberwolves can become in a couple years....

Last edited:

1) Dirk Nowitzki is now 300 points away from passing Shaq for 6th all time in scoring. That's happening this year, barring injury. He'll be the third 7' to join that group, the only others being Wilt and Kareem. And Dirk did the majority of those outside of ten feet. Amazing.

2) LeBron James is sitting at 19th all-time scoring, at 25,192. He's turning 31 next month. :x . He'll average 25-27 PPG for the next four-to-five years still. He'll supplant Dirk by the time he's 33, and probably hit 30,000 points by the time he's 34.

I don't think he will catch Kareem, but he might surpass Karl Malone if he plays long enough.

Amazing. :smh:

dont worry. he wont do any of those things. son def not passing kobe bruh bruh

for sure lebrons regular season stats were, among the greatest ever. in 09 he didnt make the finals. in 2013 he was not a good 3 point shooter and even in the playoffs/finals he had to get buckets at the rim he wasn't hitting any jumpers, the reason they almost lost the series. pop played him to shoot and he couldnt hit a shot for like 3 or 4 games.
Yea and Steph can't Post Up, Block out, Play 1-5 positions, Guard 1-5 positions ( I can go on and on my dude)

No weaknesses?, don't lie to yourself like that B

If we really want to do this, and compare weaknesses, Steph gon' lose playboy

Definitely rebounding, steph can't touch that.

I just don't think the question is as crazy as others do. No one even debates steph is the best shooter of all time anymore. With his handles and vision he can get off a great shot without needing to post up.

And lebron has been the beneficiary of more bogus foul calls than any other star in the league -

brunt can't guard 1-5 positions though. or play 1-5 positions. that was disproved on mythbusters.

2) LeBron James is sitting at 19th all-time scoring, at 25,192. He's turning 31 next month.
sick.gif
. He'll average 25-27 PPG for the next four-to-five years still. He'll supplant Dirk by the time he's 33, and probably hit 30,000 points by the time he's 34.

Amazing.
mean.gif
dont worry. he wont do any of those things. son def not passing kobe bruh bruh

About Lebron. He can play 5, he can Guard 5. Nothing was disproved, you're fibbing
Can we talk about how ridiculous of a powerhouse the timberwolves can become in a couple years....

There is a spot for them in this years playoffs.

I'm thinking (no order really)

GSW
SPURS
CLIPPERS
GRIZZ
OKC
ROCKETS
WOLVES
KINGS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.