2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
@basketballtalk: LeBron James: Spend less time comparing, more appreciating the greats https://t.co/Q3QAVoWsEX

“I think what we get caught up in, in our league too much is trying to compare greats to greats instead of just accepting and acknowledging and saying, ‘Wow, these are just great players,'” James said. “I think in the NFL when you talk about great quarterbacks, they don’t really compare great quarterbacks. They say, ‘Oh, Joe Montana is great.’ You know, ‘Tom Brady is great. Aaron Rodgers is great. Steve Young is great.’ (Terry) Bradshaw, all those great quarterbacks they never compare them as much, but when it comes to our sport we’re so eager to say, ‘Who is better, Oscar or (Michael) Jordan?’ or, ‘Jordan or LeBron or Kobe (Bryant) or these guys?’ instead of just accepting greatness.”
imo AI's practice rant >>> this lebron one 

when in doubt bring up kobe 
laugh.gif

Lebron has had a better indiduval career than Kobe.

Everybody can't ride on prime Shaqs coattails.
He won two without Shaq.

LeBron won two with Bosh and Wade. Cmon now. I'm not the biggest Kobe fan but the guy lays it out there game after game. LeBron quit once because the AC was malfunctioning. :smh:

Lebron has had a better indiduval career than Kobe.

Everybody can't ride on prime Shaqs coattails.
He won two without Shaq.

LeBron won two with Bosh and Wade. Cmon now. I'm not the biggest Kobe fan but the guy lays it out there game after game. LeBron quit once because the AC was malfunctioning. :smh:

Yeah Kobe had Gasol, Bynum, Artest and Phil, it's not like he was doing it solo, neither was Lebron in Miami.

Kobe "quit" when his team got blown out by like 40 points in 2008 NBA Finals.

Also 4 NBA MVPs to 1 and better in almost every statistical category.

Last edited:
I'm so glad the dubs will break the record against the lakers of all teams. Warriors fans deserve this more than anything

what exactly is this going to prove?

its not gonna takeaway all the titles the lakers have gained and all the years they steam rolled over teams when the warriors sucked for many years

warrior fans deserve no more than the next fan. lets not act like most warrior fans didnt became kings fans and vice versa in the early 2000's then became warrior fans again in the we believe era

i was a warrior season ticket holder for more than 20 years. i know what kind of "fans" went to those games when they were losing

Last edited:
Yeah Kobe had Gasol, Bynum, Artest and Phil, it's not like he was doing it solo, neither was Lebron in Miami.

i find it hilarious you were fronting for the longest like you were a kobe fan but when you befriended doo be doo you became a kobe hater

what really goes on round here behind closed doors
View media item 1761604

Kobe got robbed by Nash man
should have been 3 mvps
and LeBum has quit way more than Kobe still

View media item 1801362
View media item 1801364
LeBron is like the Lion from Wizard of Oz, no heart

what exactly is this going to prove?

its not gonna takeaway all the titles the lakers have gained and all the years they steam rolled over teams when the warriors sucked for many years

warrior fans deserve no more than the next fan. lets not act like most warrior fans didnt became kings fans and vice versa in the early 2000's then became warrior fans again in the we believe era

i was a warrior season ticket holder for more than 20 years. i know what kind of "fans" went to those games when they were losing

That generalization tho..that's like me saying most laker fans is a bandwagon fan, which is probably true, but see how I generalized there?

And it doesn't prove anything, and it won't take away any of those laker championships. It's just our turn now.

i find it hilarious you were fronting for the longest like you were a kobe fan but when you befriended doo be doo you became a kobe hater

what really goes on round here behind closed doors]

I love Kobe, I've said it multiple times over the years

But that doesn't mean Lebron hasn't had s better indiduval career or that I need to be part of the Lebron is garbage crew.

Everyone is Curry tonight. Still 6 minutes to go in the first.

Pacers 5/5 from 3

Wizards 4/5 from 3

Last edited:

Kobe got robbed by Nash man
should have been 3 mvps
and LeBum has quit way more than Kobe still

LeBron is like the Lion from Wizard of Oz, no heart

You convinced me! Blocks in a exhibition game! :lol:

Kobe has had his quit or flat out horrible moments too...2006 vs the Suns, the 2004 NBA Finals, 2008 NBA Finals.

3 MVPs? We could argue Kobe shouldn't even have one MVP...2008 could be considered a lifetime achievement award.

Last edited:

Kobe has had his quit or flat out horrible moments too...2006 vs the Suns, the 2004 NBA Finals, 2008 NBA Finals.

3 MVPs? We could argue Kobe shouldn't even have one MVP...2008 could be considered a lifetime achievement award.
Just because they were horrible doesn't mean he quit, the playoffs against the Suns and the 2008 finals was basically a one man show. He got beat up by those teams and his supporting cast was nowhere in sight. I will give you the 2004 finals doe, he did quit at the last game.
Kobe never had to switch teams to get better
He rode the wave on some real bad Lakers teams in his prime
LeBum chose to ride the coattails of Wade and Bosh.
He ain't some deity like you purport him to be.

And yeah he deserved those 3 MVPs

Last edited:

Just because they were horrible doesn't mean he quit, the playoffs against the Suns and the 2008 finals was basically a one man show. He got beat up by those teams and his supporting cast was nowhere in sight. I will give you the 2004 finals doe, he did quit at the last game.

2006 he stopped shooting in the 2nd half....2008 it wasn't a one man show, he had Gasol.

How does he deserve 3 MVPs? 2008....?...?

Lebron was far more statistically dominant than Wade and Bosh from 2012-2014.

So I don't know how he was riding on their coattails.

Last edited:

Lebby definitely aint a deity 
laugh.gif
 still it wasn't his fault CLE screwed him for the first 7 years of his career

Kobe never had to switch teams because he was gifted with significant talent and coaching almost his entire career. Boo hoo he had 2.5 years of bad talent. Look at what KG and Lebby had to deal with coming in to the league 
laugh.gif

Not everyone has the blessing of being drafted into a situation where you're playing with 3 other All-Stars and a handful of years later play for the best or second best coach ever to live

Sometimes your hand is forced to leave town

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom