2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
New post tab back? Where have I been?
i think it just came back right now. 
nthat.gif

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"]I've heard people that I respected but couldn't stand got fired, and my attitude was the same: "I respect you, but DEUCES!"

I might respect them because they're awesome parents but maybe can't stand them because they gossip, or maybe I respect them for their work with the homeless but can't stand them because they're bossy at work.

Ooorrrr... respect them because they have a strong work ethic but can't stand how egocentric and contrived they are.

Tons of examples of respecting someone that you're glad to see leave.[/quote]I think I just meant from the standpoint you tell his you respect and then hit him with disrespect in the same sentence.

Kinda like one of those 'no disrespect but..' and then comes the waves of utter disregard for human life.[/quote]Oooh, that I get, because I can't stand that.

Like when I hear, "I'm not racist, but," I just want to be like, "You... probably... shouldn't say what you're about to say." :lol:

James Explains Why He Left Andrew Wiggins Out Of SI Letter

LeBron James believes Andrew Wiggins will benefit from the Cleveland Cavaliers decision to trade him for Kevin Love in 2014.

“I think the best thing about it is he’s getting an opportunity. He doesn’t have to wait in the shadows for anybody,” James told Yahoo. “He’s getting the opportunity to play and show everybody what he’s able to do, and it’s tough because the West has been so thick the [last] few years; there’s not a lot of room to win a bunch of a games. But I think for him, the sky could be the limit.”

James also explained why he omitted Wiggins from his Sports Illustrated letter.

"I didn't know the kid, really," James told Yahoo Sports. "I knew Dion (Waiters). I knew Kyrie (Irving). I knew Tristan (Thompson). I knew all the guys that I was playing with before. I didn't know the kid, so it wasn't no big issue to me."

Last edited:
Bron full of ****.

His company tried to sign Wiggins and Wiggins was at his camp twice.

He felt some type of way after Wiggins didn't sign.

Knicks have won their last 3 in San Antonio & SA hasn't lost at home yet this season

which streak will continue? :nerd:

Last edited:
Is anybody talking about the possibility of both the spurs and warriors tying/breaking the Bulls 72-10 record in the same season?

Last edited:
Kawhi averaging 21-7-3 & shooting 52/50/88 while also being the best perimeter defender in the league

absolutely ridiculous

Is anybody talking about the possibility of both the spurs and warriors tying/breaking the Bulls 72-10 record in the same season?
my w's want it and will get it
my spurs just want to be healthy and not log too many minutes

Hey, Lebby did something other than his usual dunk on a breakaway - cue the dunk contest rumors...

The CLippers have won 7 in a row, haven't lost since BG went down.

Now, either CP3 is the god damn man, and top5 all time like we've been saying, or BG isn't the "best" PF in the league.

Now, BG is definitely ........nevermind, let's do this another time.

Point is, Clippers are better than we think, or thought.

Last edited:
The CLippers have won 7 in a row, haven't lost since BG went down.

Now, either CP3 is the god damn man, and top5 all time like we've been saying, or BG isn't the "best" PF in the league.

Now, BG is definitely ........nevermind, let's do this another time.

Point is, Clippers are better than we think, or thought.

Hard to say really. The schedule has been pretty favorable during the streak. Mostly sub-.500 teams, teams missing key players or both. Clips are improving, IMO, but I'm not getting to excited over the steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom