2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

These FNL pics are FUEGO! ...but that toe box looks as if somebody stepped on 'em ...also see glue everywhere. QC horrible even on the official images.
Quad, that Flav in you avy? If it is
nthat.gif

According to BALTsneakershow there is a Taz Devil 1 on the way. He also hinted at a Babs Bunny.

According to BALTsneakershow there is a Taz Devil 1 on the way. He also hinted at a Babs Bunny.

More than 23 years ago, a beautiful friendship began between one of basketball's greatest athletes and one of television’s most beloved cartoon characters. Today, Jordan Brand, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, announces the return of the Hare Jordan campaign. As part of the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan franchise, Jordan Brand and Warner Bros. Consumer Products will introduce Hare Jordan products starting in spring 2015.

I would like to see how those Tasmanian Devil's would turn out the thought of a brown sneaker sound quite dope to me.

Source: http://news.nike.com/news/they-re-back-michael-jordan-and-bugs-bunny-rekindles-a-beloved-friendship

Last edited:
@youngcurse  I like the idea of a brown J too. The Cigars were on of my favorite releases last year. I would like to see a different silhouette used for Taz though, so many 1s. The 5 seems like a good fit, brown Ferrari 14 style suede, big tongue (red) & the teeth on the midsole. If only I was any good at Photoshop...

Last edited:
It was either these or the 3M 13's ....and I chosed the 13's, but I really wanted these and it would have been my very first pair of 7's.

Last edited:
Anyone who roasts the color blocking on any Air Jordan VII, I lose a lot of respect for you as a fellow sneaker enthusiest. Name one pair that doesn't look like they weren't conceived during some trip on a psychoactive drug (Outside of the Hares)? When you guys talk like this, you show your age.

Last edited:
Anyone who roasts the color blocking on any Air Jordan VII, I lose a lot of respect for you as a fellow sneaker enthusiest. Name one pair that doesn't look like they weren't conceived during some trip on a psychoactive drugs (Outside of the Hares)? When you guys talk like this, you show your age.

For you guys in your early to mid 20s that think you know the 90s Jordan era just because of a lot of BS stories that have been told and

who was roasting this shoe? I just said I was more excited about the catolog pic

Indeed, March 7th can't get here soon enough. (And that's right as Spring Break is starting too :smokin )

These are half as bad as the Orion 7s. The color way wasn't creative and the leather was trash :D

The hypebeast inside of me is growing. He's been doing push-ups and gaining his strength for a release like this. I feel like Professor X in the Onslaught story arch (comic nerds know what I'm talkin bout).

I will remain strong though. I will persevere.

But the fact that they're part of a set makes them even more tempting...

Back
Top Bottom