***2015 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD*** - #500rtiz

I havent been able to watch the last few games but ill be watching tomorrow and Saturday

Wade Miley needs to go. Bullpen. AAA. Bench. Wherever . Not sure if hes
Really this trash or just breaking down mentally :lol:

When is Hanley coming back? Him and Mookie are the only ones living up to/exceeding expectations as far as I can tell.
The fact that the Yanks are on a tear isnt helping :lol: :smh:

Wade Miley looked not terrible tonight.

Pablo got beaned hard in the knee but walked into the clubhouse. Hopefully its nothing major

I only caught bits and pieces of this performance smh. Missed a great debut for this kid. From what I did see, Eduardo is a bull. Big and imposing; unlike the rest of those frail boys :pimp:

Someone's about to get demoted :lol:

Ortiz was essentially benched yesterday. Farrell said it was so Ortiz can 'work on some things' in the cage, but Ortiz told reporters he had the flu and to 'stay away' :smh:

I'm holding out hope these guys can turn it around and an angry Ortiz isn't going to help the situation :lol:

welp...i think it's just about time to unload and have a bit of a fire sale. who would you dump? :nerd:

Ortiz could fetch some really good return
Koji as well

|I :smh:

Such a disappointing year thus far

Other than the starting rotation, I like the team that we have assembled, for the most part. I'm starting to think our main problem is coaching...

Last edited:
just another day in the office for our squad :smh:

LosingSubscribers.jpg

and in slightly less important news (considering our ship is pretty much sunk), we actually won :pimp: :lol:

We all know this club is trash but Eduardo is on the bump against KC tonight. Will be watching :pimp:

not including "one off's" such as "st. patty's day" green caps or any of those pro military caps

i prefer the standard navy blue crown with red b...how bout yall?

Last edited:
Man. This team is actually looking half way decent lately. Clay looks filthy right now

Back
Top Bottom