• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even with coaches telling recruits we were gonna get penalties and using that against us we still recruited better then most programs. This is the first class that coaches won't be able to use that against us.

Blake Sims beat out Coker?
Jimbo sent a dummy block to Tuscaloosa 
i think if this years team can get to 10 wins then im expecting a three year recruiting run like mid 2000's trojans
roll.gif

http://miami.247sports.com/Bolt/Miami-coach-puts-job-on-the-line-for-5-star-recruit-30469684

Fool better get his resume updated and ready for future employers.

i think if this years team can get to 10 wins then im expecting a three year recruiting run like mid 2000's trojans

Wow

A 10 win season gets you the same caliber of recruiting as a champion powerhouse team?

Well those mid 2000s USC recruiting classes were just about on par with what Alabama is doing today. So he's essentially saying Miami's class is going to be on par with Alabama starting next year.

Must be real nice.

Damn Coker lost? :smh:

All that hype espn was giving him like he was way better than everybody else down there

In all seriousness. Does Miami's roster the second most talented in the acc now? Or is Clemson still ahead of them. Notice I didn't second best team I'm just talking talented wise.

@JFowlerCBS
Texas Tech no longer blocking OU's ability to give QB Baker Mayfield scholarship, per team spokesman. Won't be walk-on if Sooners have spot

@ESPNTexas
Charlie Strong: Tyrone Swoopes is the clear No. 2 quarterback.

Patton Robinette beat out Rivers, and McCrary for Vandy's starting QB job. 

Last edited:
In all seriousness. Does Miami's roster the second most talented in the acc now? Or is Clemson still ahead of them. Notice I didn't second best team I'm just talking talented wise.

Clemson is still ahead of them by a considerable amount

For example out of Miami's 22 commits or so, only 4 or 5 are blue chips (4 or 5 star recruits) Clemson is still recruiting at a higher level, and until Miami cleans up DT recruiting they will not compete for any Championships

I would still rank Clemson above Miami in terms of talent but star watching ain't the indicator. Our best player was a 3 star in Perryman.

We have more than enough talent to win the ******* coastal tho smh

Clemson is still ahead of them by a considerable amount

For example out of Miami's 22 commits or so, only 4 or 5 are blue chips (4 or 5 star recruits) Clemson is still recruiting at a higher level, and until Miami cleans up DT recruiting they will not compete for any Championships

I think it's 5 blue chips for Miami but aren't 4 of them at running back, if so there is a real lack of talent everywhere else on the field from this class

I would still rank Clemson above Miami in terms of talent but star watching ain't the indicator. Our best player was a 3 star in Perryman.

We have more than enough talent to win the ******* coastal tho smh

DP's offer list was crazy though iirc

We had 12 4 stars this last recruiting class. Most are on the offensive side. Only Chad Trent and Anthony were on the Dline. Year before that we had 9 4 stars.

Last edited:
@jasonkersey
I'm told Baker Mayfield won't be able to receive an OU scholarship this fall because Texas Tech waited too long to stop blocking it #Sooners

Is Chad gonna play DE or OLB for y'all?
Pretty sure DE. He's already put on a bunch of weight. He dosent look skinny in the face anymore. Golden was saying how he put on weight to get bigger and didn't lose any of his twitch. Supposedly he's already out there leading as well. Him AQM and McCord should create havoc on the Ends this year.

He's up to 260. He'll play end in the rotation this year. Slide inside sometimes on 3rd down. 

Y'all running more 3-4 this year or will he be mostly a 43 end? Him playing that 3-4 end sorta neuters the biggest positives about him (if that's what he ends up playing mostly)

Though I'd have to imagine y'all will be playing a lot of nickel so it may not matter

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/college-football...lemson-tigers-hopes-finding-starting-position

Clemson offensive tackle Shaq Anthony will transfer to another school, the university announced Thursday.

More from ESPN.com
Shaq Anthony's transfer news may not seem like much, but the Offensive line hit combined with running back Zac Brooks's injury means there's new questions about Clemson's run game, writes Andrea Adelson. Story

Anthony, the top backup at the position behind Joe Gore and Isaiah Battle, wants an opportunity to start elsewhere.

"I have enjoyed my time at Clemson and appreciate the opportunity I've had," Anthony said in a statement. "This is an outstanding program, but I wish to make a clean start at a program where I can hopefully be a starter. I want to thank all the Clemson coaches, my teammates and the Clemson family for their support. I will always be a Tiger."

Anthony played in 17 games over the last two seasons, making five starts. He had previously been suspended for the opener against Georgia for violating team rules.

"I appreciate the hard work Shaq has put into this program," coach Dabo Swinney said in a statement. "Sometimes a player needs a change. I support his decision and will help him any way I can. I wish him nothing but the best."

Y'all running more 3-4 this year or will he be mostly a 43 end? Him playing that 3-4 end sorta neuters the biggest positives about him (if that's what he ends up playing mostly)

Though I'd have to imagine y'all will be playing a lot of nickel so it may not matter

We'll be multiple but yea, he'll play 3-4 in the base. He definitely won't start, but supposedly he's been too good to keep off the field.

Back
Top Bottom