• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way Ohio State makes top 4 unless there is a huge shakeup at the top.

I cannot for the life of me understand why BM would stay at tOSU going into next year. This is basically an Alex Smith/Colin Kaepernick situation. BM would be wise to seek playing time elsewhere.

Logical, championship capable destinations would include Oregon, UCLA, Baylor, maybe FSU.

From CIS
"ALSO any player that was asked to be questioned by the NCAA and did not respond .. as long as we are under probation can not get on the sideline from what I read"

How do you guys think J.T. Barrett and Braxton Miller will be deployed next season?

Urban Meyer had a memorable QB tandem in 2006 with Chris Leak and Tim Tebow, but this is much different. Tebow had 33 pass attempts to Leak's 365.

Barrett and Miller are both too good to have their role reduced to one specialty.

Miller - won 22 of 24 starts from 2012 to 2013, finished top 10 in Heisman voting in '12 and '13, and was the only QB from the power 5 conferences to throw for 2K yards and rush for 1K yards last season.

Barrett - No. 1 in the Big Ten in completion percentage, tied for fifth in the nation in passing TDs (26), which is more than Anu Solomon, Kenny Hill, Everett Golson, and Trevone Boykin.

Meyer commented today about how he's excited to have both back in 2015.
Braxton is not at ohio state next year

How doctored is that? 
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I thought the same thing somebody Posted it on CIS I'm not sure which one is supposed to he winston

Discussion I'm kind of getting into in the NFL thread but wanted to bring here: with Jameis and MM8 coming out there year, are there any other top flight qb prospects in the foreseeabl future before this years current freshman class becomes eligible?

I really can't think of any... I was like if you want a cant miss QB your best bet is to reach and grab one of these dudes or sit and wait for the current freshmen or graduating HS seniors.

Maybe Hackenberg?

Ridiculous conversation I know, but still.

Deshaun Watson at Clemson
on the low I like Jeremy Johnson at Auburn in the next few years too....better arm than Nick Marshall

Wide Left 30

Wide Right 18

Or whatever number they on, would love to see another addition on Saturday. :pimp:

Also, Randy Moss 30 for 30 tomorrow night. Should have some crazy highlights from his high school career.

Rumor Josh Shaw is meeting with police/administration this week and then Sark will decide if he rejoins the team or not.

Sounds like a decision's already been made if in week 12, they're not ready to say he's gone for good.

Last edited:
Rumor Josh Shaw is meeting with police/administration this week and then Sark will decide if he rejoins the team or not.

Sounds like a decision's already been made if in week 12, they're not ready to say he's gone for good.

From what I remember the team would accept him back, Shaw had to clear everything top to bottom with LAPD/admin and he'd be allowed to play again. Much needed depth at both corner and safety if he does, especially safety with plattenburg out. Next up is a walk on after our starters right now.

Discussion I'm kind of getting into in the NFL thread but wanted to bring here: with Jameis and MM8 coming out there year, are there any other top flight qb prospects in the foreseeabl future before this years current freshman class becomes eligible?

I really can't think of any... I was like if you want a cant miss QB your best bet is to reach and grab one of these dudes or sit and wait for the current freshmen or graduating HS seniors.

Maybe Hackenberg?

on the low I like Jeremy Johnson at Auburn in the next few years too....better arm than Nick Marshall

Watson is hella good. If you're looking for the next great QB go watch Jacob Eason.

Maybe Hackenberg?

Watson is hella good. If you're looking for the next great QB go watch Jacob Eason.
I think there are a bunch of good freshmen QBs this year and some HS kids who look like they've got potential.

I was talking about the other classes though. Do you guys see any players and you're like "whoa this dude could be a good pro!"

Jared Goff, Bryce Petty, Connor Cook?

We're all in agreement MM8 and JW will prob be good, but after that there aren't really any QBs in college I look at that I think could light it up in the league.

Last edited:
NSFW: It's Meltdown Time! Week Eleven

458648378.0_standard_709.0.jpg

This week's edition of our shameless revelry in the misery of others.

This week's meltdown was easy as LSU lost in heart-wrenching fashion to Alabama, Notre Dame was destroyed by Arizona State, and Auburn sealed their loss with a fumbled snap to a mediocre Texas A&M team that Alabama beat 59-0 just a few weeks ago. Late season losses always bring out a little extra venom, particularly when the losing team is still in contention for something. As always, the language below is awful. If this offends you, look elsewhere. You have been warned.

LESFACE.0.0.gif

corsojig.0.gif

gogogogo.0.0.0.gif

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2014/11/11/7191807/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-week-eleven

Back
Top Bottom