• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well let's say they do lose to Bama. TCU, Oregon, Baylor, FSU, Bama all win out. 3 of those spots are filled. The last one comes down to TCU, State and Baylor. Baylor would be the Big 12 champion and have the head to head over TCU and State and the frogs would both be 1 loss teams with better resumes in terms of opponents beat. That's quite the conundrum cause as it stands right now H2H doesn't mean anything.

Theoretically State would have one more showcase game with the Rebels while TCU finishes with Texas and Iowa St.

I just don't see how they could be left out for TCU unless the criteria changes at the very end of the year from what's been happening so far. Baylor gets the nod b/c of H2H and they are the conference champ maybe. But 4 top 10 wins vs TCU's 2 and them both not being conference champs. I don't know about that.

Not necessarily. Think there's a scenario where UF wins the East even if UGA loses to Auburn and if Mizzou loses to Tenn and A&M this week. They'd all have 3 conference losses, but UF would have only lost to 1 division opponent giving them the nod.

Ah that's what it is. They were talking about it on the radio. I think regardless of what UGA does if mizzou loses 2 of next 3 and Florida wins out then Florida wins the east (since they have the head to head over Georgia)

Randy Moss 30 for 30 at 8 fellas

Never knew Randy visited UF. We beat Nebraska with Randy Moss and the run and gun we had back then. Crazy to even think about it.

They could have had Randy Moss and Jerry Rice on the other side. Florida wasn't going to beat Nebraska that night

#16 is the right spot. We haven't beat anyone outside of the U. If we continue to win we will crack the top ten soon

Last edited:
They could have had Randy Moss and Jerry Rice on the other side. Florida wasn't going to beat Nebraska that night

#16 is the right spot. We haven't beat anyone outside of the U. If we continue to win we will crack the top ten soon
You guys should be rooting for us this weekend

Thing about this is I don't trust golden and once FSU gets a big play im worried he's gonna result back to The old ways of bending and don't break. Just don't trust him at all and there's no reason at all why anybody should trust him knowing his record in big time games.
you ever hear the Jason Whitlock clips on CIS about goldens coaching in the MAC. Said golden has the most unoriginal play calling ever . Every time they caused a turnover they ran a go route as if he read it in some old textbook in the 60's ..."every time you take the ball away you gotta punch them in the stomach and build momentum " lmfao ...this was from like 2010 too

Last edited:

You guys should be rooting for us this weekend

Trust and believe I am. Hoping Duke has a big night running the rock

Last edited:
Go Canes 
nerd.gif

feels weird, but we need a FSU loss. 

If they lose to Bama I don't see how they would be in the playoff. That'd drop them to maybe 5-6, and assuming the other teams ahead of them win out then they're screwed.

What happens if:

Bama beats Miss State, loses to Auburn
Miss state loses to Ole Miss
UGA wins SEC title game

:nerd:

Then no sec team is the playoffs I would think depending on how the rest of the top 10 plays.

Would a committee just throw the sec title winner in the playoffs tho ? That's the real question.

This weekend scares the hell outta me

Buckeyes gonna **** around and lose to Minny :smh: :smh:

Gotta terrible feeling.. hopefully i'm wrong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom