• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MuschampFreakout_original.gif

yep Muschamp already knows how Texas works and can pull guys out of Florida

His recruiting has actually been lackluster. Don't know if it's because of his lame duck status for basically the last year but he's lost a lot of guys.

One of the A&M recruiting sites said there's a rumor floating they've offered something in the $1.5M ballpark to Venables.

Worked with Sumlin at OU, recruited the hell out of Texas during his tenure there, wants to get back here.

Morris and Venables leaving Clemson? Hope that doesn't mean Dabo is in the running for UF :smh:

:lol: still laughing at this 'lease' thing. There's no rule that says USC has to be good, and I don't see why any piece of **** SCum fan would have any hope for the future with Sark coaching.

laugh.gif
still laughing at this 'lease' thing. There's no rule that says USC has to be good, and I don't see why any piece of **** SCum fan would have any hope for the future with Sark coaching.
Sit your *** down. You were talking all that **** last week like you forgot you had your annual stomping vs. Stanford on the calendar.

Last edited:
I could say the exact same for you and your annual clapping at the hands of UCLA.
laugh.gif

You've beaten USC three times in a row during their death penalty years. That is the highlight of the past 2 decades of your football team.

Congrats, hang a banner: "We beat Cody Kessler! Come cheer for us in the Sun Bowl!"

Last edited:
:lol: still laughing at this 'lease' thing. There's no rule that says USC has to be good, and I don't see why any piece of **** SCum fan would have any hope for the future with Sark coaching.

This is your time to shine, and this is as shiny as it gets. Sanctions and terrible coaching hires, this is your decade and all you have to show for it is two Pac 12 Championship appearances, one by default, that ended up being stompings.

This is the top for you guys. Think about it. :lol:.

Last year:
UCLA 10-3 "Great Year", "Hundley for Heisman"
USC 10-4: "FIRE EVERYBODY", "Kessler sucks!"

Does it suck to know that we'll be back and this is the best you can do?

Last edited:

This is your time to shine, and this is as shiny as it gets. Sanctions and terrible coaching hires, this is your decade and all you have to show for it is two Pac 12 Championship appearances, one by default, that ended up being stompings.

This is the top for you guys. Think about it. :lol:.

Last year:
UCLA 10-3 "Great Year", "Hundley for Heisman"
USC 10-4: "FIRE EVERYBODY", "Kessler sucks!"

Does it suck to know that we'll be back and this is the best you can do?

Who says USC will be back? What was USC before Carroll? 20 years of nothing.

laugh.gif

You've beaten USC three times in a row during their death penalty years. That is the highlight of the past 2 decades of your football team.

Congrats, hang a banner: "We beat Cody Kessler! Come cheer for us in the Sun Bowl!"
Cold blooded 

Back
Top Bottom