• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God that ACC Championship made me such a huge fan of Justin Thomas.

That run left early 1Q where he tip-toed the sideline and his legs were moving Tazmanian style - faster than his upper body.

Last edited:
Some dude posted on the Virginia Tech site posted that Bud Foster is going to A&M.. There's no way that's true.

Last edited:
Nobody puts Muschamp on the clock.

Nobody.

That site now reporting it's Bud Kilmer.

Last edited:
FootballScoop Staff @FootballScoop  ·  8m 8 minutes ago
Tom Herman wins the Broyles. Extremely deserving.

@FootballScoop  ·  15h 15 hours ago
Mark Anderson in Vegas is confirming that Bishop Gorman HS head coach Tony Sanchez will be next head coach at UNLV http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/ 

Steven M. Sipple @HuskerExtraSip  ·  18h 18 hours ago
Spoke with Tom Osborne on hire of Riley. "I don't know Mike. I've heard he's a nice person and wish him well. That's about all I can say."

Last edited:
It's been down to Auburn and USCe from the moment he got fired.

@swendro88 no idea who Mack is. But UCLA, USC, and Mich guys have been discussing the rumor (I think someone mentioned it in this thread too) so I figured I'd post it.
chat sports has 0 credibility. One of their biggest rumor mongers is a HS kid. 

I'd prefer Mullen but I'm fine JM Jr. if he's the guy.  I doubt that he's even interested though. 

From rivals

On UCLA's Jim Mora Jr. - Another source close to the school talked to Mora very recently to ask about rumors. His response (laughing): 
"I turned down Texas, Washington - my alma mater - and the Minnesota Vikings last year. My whole family is here. I'm not going anywhere."

His parents are close by and his kids love their schools. In short (and again), we highly doubt he's a candidate for the Michigan job.
Yeah I should have added the two chatsports rumors I'vet are just things people in other forums talk about and they report it as coming from "sources"

In re: that Mora statement though... Was he ever formally offered the Texas job? I don't know that I knew that.

random but TIL that tight end Pharaoh Brown was a Michigan commit until he took a visit to Oregon then Hoke pulled his commitment (offer?) because of a rule he has that commits can't take visits to other schools.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-f...-michigan-after-pharaoh-brown-visited-oregon/

laugh.gif
that worked out well for all parties involved.

Last edited:
I swear on that fourth down play for Georgia Tech with 7:23 left in the fourth quarter, nobody was upset by the fourth down itself but more that GT knew one drive w/o a score might be the difference. Points at a crazy pace then.

A toss up on there being a blowout? Interesting.

While I think Bama will win I can see it being far from a blowout if Bosa can wreck havoc

Last edited:
Barrett and Dorian Grant are ('was' for Barrett) my two favorite players to watch on this year's team.

Do we weigh anything that happened with LSU/Wisconsin way back when this all started? Alabama/Ohio State feels like it could be strange this year. The only upper-echelon B1G/SEC meeting in retrospect is just two weird teams played a weird game. Urban Meyer's Buckeyes probably are not cut from the same cloth as Jim Tressel's, but I think that's playing into a lot of people's outlook (Twitter).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom