Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm betting on "Warrick Dunn Junior"

:NtHat

Dalvo :pimp:

@ThayerEvansSI: Mississippi State DC Geoff Collins is expected to accept the same position at Florida per a source.

B4-4aywCAAAdqQO.png

So I'm guessing this means DJ Durkin to TAMU? UNC?

Last edited:
[h2]Rasheem Green Narrows down to Top 4[/h2]
12-16-2014, 10:39 AM

My understanding was that Stanford was always USC's toughest competition, given that his family is genuinely concerned with the substance of the degree. Last week, it was reported that Stanford said he needed to retake the SAT or ACT and improve his score a bit, which he decided against; other sites speculated he was thus dropping Stanford. If the quality of the degree is as big of a factor as some reports have indicated, looking at his top-4, that fact would play in USC's favor:

USC
ASU
Oregon
Miami

He took his visit to Oregon on 10-17 and his visit to Miami 11-14. I've heard his visit to ASU is still being planned.

Green is scheduled to visit USC 1-16, the major recruiting weekend this staff has been orchestrated, hopefully for a great finish.

(also notably absent from his top 4 is UCLA, so feel free to rub salt in the wounds of any bruin you have the misfortune of seeing).

Last edited:
[h2]Rasheem Green Narrows down to Top 4[/h2]

12-16-2014, 10:39 AM

My understanding was that Stanford was always USC's toughest competition, given that his family is genuinely concerned with the substance of the degree. Last week, it was reported that Stanford said he needed to retake the SAT or ACT and improve his score a bit, which he decided against; other sites speculated he was thus dropping Stanford. If the quality of the degree is as big of a factor as some reports have indicated, looking at his top-4, that fact would play in USC's favor:

USC

ASU

Oregon

Miami

He took his visit to Oregon on 10-17 and his visit to Miami 11-14. I've heard his visit to ASU is still being planned.

Green is scheduled to visit USC 1-16, the major recruiting weekend this staff has been orchestrated, hopefully for a great finish.

(also notably absent from his top 4 is UCLA, so feel free to rub salt in the wounds of any bruin you have the misfortune of seeing).

He's long been a SC lean for anyone paying attention.

Asu to...adidas

Joining
Cincinnati, Indiana, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan, Miss St, Nebraska, NC State, A&M, UCLA, Wisconsin.

The Vindicator @vindicator  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Sources: Bo Pelini will be next YSU football coach - http://www.vindy.com/q/539040/ 

Jeremy Fowler @JFowlerESPN  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Heard from two CFB coaching circles that Colorado State's search firm is high on #Oregon OC Scott Frost.

Former Michigan LB Micheal Ferns transferred to WVU.

Last edited:
Theres a show here in miami on the nbc local aphiliate called nexxt about pee wee football on Florida ..literally ranking 7graders...and yes ive seen it a few times lmao smh

ASU to Adidas, Nike did not match
B4_29shCIAEjFDu.jpg

Apparently Adidas has a deal with Miami in place, Nike can match

Last edited:
Tom Loy (who I never trust for any of his predictions) riled SC fans up by entering a CB for Rasheem Green to Miami. 
laugh.gif

Sam Werner @SWernerPG  ·  37m 37 minutes ago
Can confirm reports that Paul Chryst plans to meet with Wisconsin reps today. Informed #Pitt team this morning.

Sam Werner @SWernerPG  ·  37m 37 minutes ago
Can confirm reports that Paul Chryst plans to meet with Wisconsin reps today. Informed #Pitt team this morning.
Why does this one seem to be moving so slow? Thought they targeted and secured him fast, then never saw an official announcement. 

Why does this one seem to be moving so slow? Thought they targeted and secured him fast, then never saw an official announcement. 

Wisconsin state law says that any state job opening must be open for 2 weeks before the position can be filled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom