Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Rose Bowl is a nice setting idk how someone would not like it

I will never forget how that sun was shinning and the mountains in the background on that pretty field n the history of the stadium just makes it a dream to watch or play in

I took this pic and still glance at from time to time thinking about the whole experience

View media item 1341992

Last edited:
The Rose Bowl is a nice setting idk how someone would not like it

I will never forget how that sun was shinning and the mountains in the background on that pretty field n the history of the stadium just makes it a dream to watch or play in

I took this pic and still glance at from time to time thinking about the whole experience

View media item 1341992

Best place to watch a sporting event. I think about my trip out there all the time.

i wonder what our hoh is doing for national championship when we got the final 4 last year they had a restock i wonder whats happening this weekend

John U. Bacon @Johnubacon  ·  39m 39 minutes ago
Not exactly breaking news, but inside sources say UM's Jim Harbaugh hiring Ty Wheatley to coach RBs is a lock.  Staff almost complete.

John U. Bacon @Johnubacon  ·  39m 39 minutes ago

Not exactly breaking news, but inside sources say UM's Jim Harbaugh hiring Ty Wheatley to coach RBs is a lock.  Staff almost complete.

How it's shaping up:
OC - Tim Drevno
RB - Most likely Tyrone Wheatley
WR/ Passing Coord - Jed Fisch
TE - Jim Dougherty

DC/Either DL or LB - DJ Durkin
LB or DL - Mattison
Safetly - Greg Jackson
CB - Roy Manning, Chuck Heater or Mike Zordich
Special Teams - Most likey John Baxter, Scout is saying he hasn't officially accepted the job.

S&C - Kevin Tolbert

No, Ohio State/Bama proved the already known fact that anyone can lose on any night. The old BCS just didn't give those team an extra chance to lose prior to the chip

Yall just proved them BCS championships didn;t mean ****

By beating Bama with our third string? *shrugs* I guess

Exactly. Alabama would have played Florida State and the world would have been okay with it said those were the two "best" teams.

Proves all those years a team with a similar record that didn't get in the Championship could have been just as good.

How it's shaping up:
OC - Tim Drevno
RB - Most likely Tyrone Wheatley
WR/ Passing Coord - Jed Fisch
TE - Jim Dougherty

DC/Either DL or LB - DJ Durkin
LB or DL - Mattison
Safetly - Greg Jackson
CB - Roy Manning, Chuck Heater or Mike Zordich
Special Teams - Most likey John Baxter, Scout is saying he hasn't officially accepted the job.

S&C - Kevin Tolbert
I know Webb said that they would hire a ST's coach to just coach ST's but I think Dougherty is going coach QB's and Baxter is going to end up coaching TE's.  Harbaugh had a QB coach at Stanford and in SF. 

This is how I think it shapes up

RGC/OL- Drevno

PGC/WR: Fisch

QB: Dougherty

RB: Wheatley

TE/ST: Baxter

DC/LB: Durkin

DL: Mattison

S: Greg Jackson

CB: Heater/Zordich

S&C: Tolbert

Exactly. Alabama would have played Florida State and the world would have been okay with it said those were the two "best" teams.

Proves all those years a team with a similar record that didn't get in the Championship could have been just as good.

Lol whut?

:lol:

Play with your third string QB and see how far the mighty sucks get

I'm not sure where the vitriol came from...

But do you really want to talk injuries? Sure, Mariota didn't get hurt this year, but just for good measure, here are the other guys who have been injured this year and have missed at least a game (or two, or three, or....)

Starters:
-Tyler Johnstone, LT (Season)
-Bralon Addison, WR (Season)
-Pharaoh Brown, TE (5 games, out for season)
-Hroniss Grasu, C (3 games)
-Jake Fisher, G (2 games)
-Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (2 games, out for season)
-Keanon Lowe, WR (multiple games)
-Dwyane Stanford, WR (multiple games)
-Devon Allen, WR (1 game)
-Arik Armstead, DE (2-3 games)

Reserves
-Andre Yruretagoyena, LT (Johnstone's replacement, 8 games)
-Matt Pierson, LT (Yruretagoyena's replacement, 1 game)
-Thomas Tyner, RB (multiple games)
-Haniteli Lousi, G (multiple games)

I'm not using any of this as an excuse. I'm just saying this information shows how good this Oregon team has been in 2014 and speaks to the depth at many positions.

EDIT:

Just saw you said you were joking, but still, it goes without saying how tough the journey has been to get to Dallas for either squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was totally joking with both of you guys my man, I especially was with you considering how big Mariotta has been this year. Losing him would be a HUGE dent for any team.

Saw this on a yahoo article :lol:

@BraxtonMiller5 FSU or nah? Come on over bro, it's cold in ohio, hit my DM I'll make sure U good! We need U!
— DARNELL DOCKETT (@ddockett) January 7, 2015

Back
Top Bottom