• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let that boy cook
This is a dumb post. Dude seems real cool, who cares if he crys
you sounded like you were crying for the last week, fam
laugh.gif
I'm not sure what the big deal about this. Life is emotional. Get over it.
These capes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEARS

If we thought there was parity this year, I think next year will have even more.

Lots of talent returning on teams from all over. it's a shame we have to wait for another 233 days get started again.

I kinda thought it at first but i didnt realize it would be that much QB changeover going into next season across CFB.

A lot of teams are either starting a new one or bringing back a inconsistent one. Embarrassment of riches for Urban Meyer.

Congrats to OSU and their fans, they were clearly the better team in this game. Ezekiel Elliot is a manchild; Ducks defenders wanted no parts of tackling that dude.

Oregon better get a new DC if they ever want to sniff a title.

Also, I think they can definitely win a title running that offense but it does absolutely nothing to prepare a QB for the nfl unless he goes to the eagles. Granted a lot of teams run packaged plays nowadays, but overall it's just so many short throws or throws to wide *** open receivers that I'd have second thoughts about drafting a QB from Oregon (or Baylor). Winston made more NFL throws/plays on one drive against Oregon than Mariota did this entire game. He was a great college player in that system and has an nfl arm and athleticism but there's a reason why even somebody like Jeremiah Masoli put up #'s too :lol: Marcus has a lot of work ahead of him before he can be a viable NFL QB IMO.

And granted it CFB and its more manageable to get away with it there than in the NFL but Urbs just won the title with his 3rd string QB. The understudy to the understudy.

Im impressed. 
nthat.gif

The problem w/ the offense, and all others like it, is the predicament that it puts your defense in when it gets off schedule

So WHO STARTS next year for OSU IN YOUR OPINION ??

Give me 12 gauge ALL DAY. Straight Jamarcus at LSU status.

He was a great college player in that system and has an nfl arm and athleticism but there's a reason why even somebody like Jeremiah Masoli put up #'s too :lol: Marcus has a lot of work ahead of him before he can be a viable NFL QB IMO.

Bro... Jeremiah Masoli threw for like 1700 yards and 2100 yards in his two seasons with Oregon. Mariota's 2014 season was better than Masoli's entire career. :lol: Darron Thomas didn't even crack 3000 yards passing, either.

The offense may make him look better than he is, but he was still a special college QB. And waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than anything else we've had.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom