Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

This year is the start of a new 3 year cycle for them right?

Last edited:
Braxton Miller reinstated by the ncaa without any conditions.

Does UCLA play Oregon this year?

Wut, gotta be a troll. 
Bro. We won 6 games last year. With 2 of those wins coming against famu and ark state. We only beat 5 div 1 teams last year. I could easily see the team Quiting on golden and not caring at all.

Last edited:
I have no hopes for next season. To me, it's a buffer year with a lame-duck coach. I hope I'm proven wrong, but not much indicates that there will be any drastic improvement.

I'm still dumbfounded on to how holden only managed to win 6 games last year with all that NFL talent. :lol: makes completely no sense at all

“I’m told there is some bad blood between OSU and Dr. (James) Andrews,” a source said. “Apparently, Dr. Andrews was trying to convince Braxton (Miller) into transferring to Florida State.”

Andrews performed surgery on Miller’s right shoulder last August and Miller has been traveling to Birmingham, Ala., throughout the last several months to rehab with Andrews and his staff.

Most recently, Andrews’ name came up in conjunction with Ohio State’s football program when word leaked he had medically cleared … wait for it … Jamel Dean to play. Ohio State’s medical staff did not clear Dean – who suffered a torn ACL and a torn meniscus in the same knee in high school – and it resulted in Dean leaving OSU.

Back
Top Bottom