• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Small update on the Puffy story: he swung the kettlebell at an intern that was helping keep Alosi and Puffy apart. Puffy got a hit in and ripped the S&C coach shirt.

Three charges against Puff; assault with deadly weapon, making terrorist threats and count for battery.

Poor guy couldn't handle his son being yelled at like everyone else :lol:

Probably was yelling something foul at Justin during weight training like "Idc who yo daddy is running around in all the videos!!!! tell Helicopter Dad money cant buy you playing time"

Justin probably told Diddy "pops coach just kicked me out of training saying this and that"

We all know how Diddy is

I have played with celebs sons and the coaches are either A. real nice and cool with them because they wanna keep that money and perks coming in or B. Hold a grudge because that player is probably worth they salery and driving Bentleys and such

Last edited:
Kick little diddy off the team

Bum *** 4th stringer missing work outs.

He shoulda had his scholly ripped ASAP. f' yelling and cursing.

We now know what triggered the confrontation between Diddy and the UCLA coach -- eyewitnesses tell TMZ Sports Sal Alosi embarrassed the rap mogul in front of the whole team.

Our sources tell us ... strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi was riding Justin Combs hard -- and screaming out loud, "I don't care if your dad's here. This is UCLA. I'm going to treat you just like I treat everyone else."

We're told Diddy got super heated -- feeling as if the coach was trying to humiliate and embarrass both him and his son in front of the rest of the team.

Of course, Diddy and Justin went to meet with Alosi in his office following the training session ... and the rest is history.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3duRnWt4l

via TMZ

Last edited:
Justin's offer was made by Slick Rick and Mora wanted to honor it. If you look at the CBs we've had since CJM came in they look nothing like Justin.

Since it's the case that Justin was skipping workouts then I think pulling his scholarship is fair especially given these circumstances.

Justin's offer was made by Slick Rick and Mora wanted to honor it. If you look at the CBs we've had since CJM came in they look nothing like Justin.

Since it's the case that Justin was skipping workouts then I think pulling his scholarship is fair especially given these circumstances.

He was never going to touch the field barring extreme circumstances regardless of who you recruited :lol:

Except maybe for Sr. day

He was never going to touch the field barring extreme circumstances regardless of who you recruited
laugh.gif

Except maybe for Sr. day
Cold.

Hmmmmmm

http://newsok.com/boren-big-12-shou...rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

University of Oklahoma President David Boren on Wednesday reiterated his stance that the Big 12 should expand to 12 teams.

“I think it’s something we should strive for while we have the time, stability, all of that to look and be choosy,” Boren said. “(We) can be very selective about who we want to add. It would have to add value to the conference. I think we should.”

Boren said he worried about not only the perception of the league as other major conferences have expanded but there long-term health of such a setup.

“How many years can this go on?” Boren said. “Finally, it just gets to be really debilitating. I worry about that. That’s something I just worry about long-term about the conference, not short term.”

Boren spoke after the school’s board of regents approved $105 million in funding for the renovation of the south end zone of Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.

Boren also said without explicitly naming it that the Longhorn Network—which keeps the Big 12 from having a conference network like the SEC, Big 10 and Pac 12—is a big problem for the conference.

“The elephant in the room remains the network south of us that has struggled and has in a way as long as it’s there,” Boren said. “And we have done quite well with our network and if anything ever changed, it has value to it which we see. But someday, maybe we’ll get past that other problem as well. It’s a problem.”

Boren said the problem of reduced revenue per school with expansion wasn’t as big of a hurdle as it had been made out to be.

“The contract says that our main television contract … if we grow from 10 to 11 or 11 to 12, their payments to us grow proportionally,” Boren said. “So everybody’s share stays the same. If it’s ‘X’ dollars, it stays ‘X’ dollars.

“Our main media contract says it’s not the same pie now cut 12 ways instead of 10.”

Boren did say that that only includes the primary television contract, not other revenue that is split between the schools.

“It’s not total because there’s some smaller—much smaller—amounts of money around the edges but if you can find the right people, it should be additive even though it’s split 12 ways instead of 10.”

Last edited:

how's Oklahoma qb situation this year?
The TT transfer Baker Mayfield is suppose to be the starter this year. 

I remember reading that he looked good this spring.  OU is running the Holgo Raid this year, which is what he played in at TT. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom