• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@NWARobbie: Bielema said Arkansas wanted a win, but believes "some people in that stadium and on that other sideline knew a little bit more about us."

College Football is doing just fine without the U flourishing.

Miami's problem with recruiting now is most Football stars now days are premadonnas and divas, not your used to be typical "thugs" so nobody wants to go to that Uni.
They want the schools with the Pretty Uniforms and the best facilities and that aren't about that ThugLife.

What in the **** are you talking about seriously

I thought it was pretty clear what I was talking about. I WAS talking about Miami's recruiting. Sorry you missed the convo, we've moved on from that subject. :smile:

Last edited:
@APMarkLong
Gators coach Will Muschamp says WR Robinson and DTs Cummings, Bostwick are back from suspensions

Weekend analysis:

Big House was cool this weekend, they play way better music than Neyland tho haha
Ann Arbor is addicting. Can't wait to visit again soon.

Tallanasty moving up the bucket list.

Wisconsin let LSU off the hook. Disgusting.
Great learning experience for LSU's young talent. Winning at Auburn on October 4th.

Next week :wow:

MSU @ Oregon
Michigan @ ND

Not liking how early SC and Stanford are playing though :smh: wish they played towards the end of the year when they're both in gear
Definitely picking Sparty over Ducks. Slight lean for Michigan at this point.

What the **** is an Abdullah?
Low-key Heisman candidate. Him and Langford. Get familiar, Chest.

How did whoever was in charge of that decision allow David Ash to play essentially the entire game with a concussion... :x Especially given his history. :smh: Irresponsible.

He's got to hang it up... Too much at stake to put a helmet on again. Strong or his parents need to step in and say enough is enough.

Last edited:
I'm really confused as to how Pretty is listed as day to day with a cracked back lol
@DavidSmoak
Follow
#Baylor has confirmed MRI on @B_Petty14's back, 2 cracked transverse processes in back. It’s minor & will heal on its own, he's day-2-day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom