• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 Titles in the last 35 seasons, 2 in the last 13. See how #s can be manipulated

FSU been trash but they've been the pits ever since they kicked Bobby out for Scumbag Fisher. Their time is over, the inmates run the asylum

Nah b, 5 in 35 or 2 in 13 both trash

Easy for you to say that when your whole conference is a 3-team race every year *shrugs*

We got robbed in '07 and '12, watch the games before you comment on them

Only teams that should be trash talking is

Bama (most recent dynasty)
FSU (recent champ, Jameis Winston 29-1 era good talent to come)
Ohio State (current champions with a bright future)

Easy for you to say that when your whole conference is a 3-team race every year *shrugs*

We got robbed in '07 and '12, watch the games before you comment on them

Robbed? You mean when your dumb*** receiver fell 5 yards short :lol:

#dawgsontop

#WellActually..that play was Gurleys fault but I'm talking about the blatant lack of officiating throughout those games. You can put the game we played against Newton & Fairley in there too, film don't lie.

I really think Michigans talent level is being overlooked..if we can get a quarterback that can throw for a first down, then 9-10 wins is very feasible

As far as my vols go...I'm cautiously optimistic because there are literally 7 games on the schedule that could go either way smh I'll say 9 wins for sure tho

:xSo the chick tried using her body to keep him from the bar, raised her fist at him, and then struck him while he was trying to keep her from hitting him. Then he reacted after she punched him in the face.

Hope that brother at least get the charge dropped or if he's convicted he get it expunged down the road. Chick was the aggressor and he lost his cool for a quick second.

It's not "right" but chicks who initiate violence gotta stop thinking that vagina will keep them from getting hit back.

Right, the Tallahassee paper article is off base with their account. He was trying to get through the crowd to the bar and even looked to be telling that other girl that he was trying to get through. She totally unnecessarily escalated things and turned around and had her fist up in a threatening way, I don't get how one can raise their fist in self-defense when Johnson had done nothing at all to indicate he was a threat...

He grabbed her hand in self defense is how I would phrase it, and then she hit him in the face with her other hand. He should not have retaliated but judging from the video she was the one who escalated things and threw the first punch. If she had been a dude she would be getting charged too.

Back
Top Bottom