• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sorry for my impatience but when i look at the score and think about that ****** throw and how we're supposed to be up a td, i can't help it.
He was rushing trying to catch them offsides bad mistake. But he also made a great throw to Clive with pressure in his face to get us in position to score.
i hear you and agree, but im going to think about that one til this game is over and we fly back home with the w. hate missed opportunities

see: another red zone appearance without getting in the endzone. for a guy who was playing high school this time last year, a comfortable lead on the road will help settle him down.

Last edited:
If Miami can run their 4 min o they can score & not give Lousiville the ball back or give them a small amt of time

BwfZ1zGCEAAHT6y.jpg

is it safe to critique kaaya's arm now? 

i'm not impressed. if we stick with him, maybe it'll develop by midseason next year.

either way im riding with my canes

hail state though....

p.s. still not convinced that was a lateral. shouldn't have been overturned.

More jitters than anything, IMO. 18 year old kid starting his first college game as a true frosh on the road.

Last edited:
In the first PA that led to the 1st Touchdown.
If Kaaya hadn't under thrown a wide open target they wouldn't have needed a second PA to get the touchdown.

His arm is weak

Last edited:
Can't remember the exact play, but alright. I'll take your word for it. 

Arm definitely isn't weak. I've seen the kid make all of the necessary throws in camp and his tape. It's the first half of his first game. He'll be fine. 

The play where he hit Clive which set up our first TD. He had pressure in his face and was falling backwards.

Back
Top Bottom