• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sark announced he's turned over offensive playcalling to Clay Helton.

Ruh roh. Helton's a better offensive coordinator than him.
Sarkisian: "I want to be a great head coach. I don't want to set offensive records and be 8-5 or 9-4. I want to win 14 games."

Sarkisian has been developing the plan to cede play-calling duties to Helton since spring football. Helton will coach from the sideline.

Last edited:
Sark announced he's turned over offensive playcalling to Clay Helton.

Ruh roh. Helton's a better offensive coordinator than him.

Sarkisian: "I want to be a great head coach. I don't want to set offensive records and be 8-5 or 9-4. I want to win 14 games."

Sarkisian has been developing the plan to cede play-calling duties to Helton since spring football. Helton will coach from the sideline.

Yeah, okay.

@Mr Marcus It's a good thing.

@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s I know you don't follow the pulse of USC fan talk, but the biggest gripe they have against Sark is his tendency to call cutesy plays like this:

Plays like that toss to Agholor had people incensed. He also has a tendency to turtle up when we have leads (see: Arizona State, Arizona, Utah, Boston College, Nebraska.)

Helton can't call much worse. And it lets Sark finally focus on being a head coach and not just a coordinator.

Now if Kennedy would just come home.

Last edited:
@Mr Marcus
It's a good thing.

@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
I know you don't follow the pulse of USC fan talk, but the biggest gripe they have against Sark is his tendency to call cutesy plays like this:

Plays like that toss to Agholor had people incensed. He also has a tendency to turtle up when we have leads (see: Arizona State, Arizona, Utah, Boston College, Nebraska.)

Helton can't call much worse. And it lets Sark finally focus on being a head coach and not just a coordinator.

Now if Kennedy would just come home.

Sark focusing on being a head coach doesn't do you any favors.

And we've offered Kennedy's son. He's staying with the good guys.

Stitt Happens 
pimp.gif

Tre? Yeesh. Is he good? Or he'll walk on?
He wouldn't crack our reg rotation but as a sign of good will it's the smart thing to do in offering him.
I think Sark is a good head coach. I don't know if he's a championship caliber head coach, but he's a very good coach.
With time we'll see how good. He doesn't get enough credit for the job he did at Washington.

And he had Chris Polk looking like Walter Payton against you guys that one year...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom