• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
coming from two guys whose teams are a combined 9-6 :lol:

A&M had to hold off Louisiana Monroe today, man :lol:

Your always the one spouting off every time an SEC team loses or struggles. As it stands you yes Oregon had one of the best wins so far, but in the same frame they have one of the worst losses as well. Stanford beats yall today and you're in the same boat as UGA.

Man, the SEC's depth is just incredible! You can have one of the, if not THE best, teams in America lose to a terrible 3-3 team. It's no wonder the SEC commands such respect. I can't help but tip my hat to that quality depth.

wink.gif
lol I've been reading that tongue in cheek comment all over twitter since the 2nd quarter. Like people forget that this is a rivalry game where ANYTHING can happen. Especially a game where UGA is w/o their Heisman candidate and Jeff Driskel was kept far, far away from the field. Has Florida been hot garbage since week 3? Yes. Was it so crazy that they beat UGA? No. Would UGA still beat Oregon? Who cares, both programs ain't winning ****. I forgot what I was saying

#Dawgsonbottom

#FreedTreon

#KeepGurley

Still need UF to get hammered in another game so Foley doesn't do something stupid, like keep Will.

:lol: yall funny

Yeah we lost and also played terrible .. rivalry game anything can happen. Florida playd its best game all season (only game that matters now for them)

Oh well ... but the hate is real

Marshall to Coates :x :wow:

I'm a proud dawgs fan what's up? [emoji]128066[/emoji]

They won oh well. It happens in rivalry games

We still on top overall

It's over now so on to next week, who them dudes was probably already lookin at and got waxed

Last edited:
Marshall to Coates
sick.gif
eek.gif

I'm a proud dawgs fan what's up? [emoji]128066[/emoji]

They won oh well. It happens in rivalry games

We still on top overall

It's over now so on to next week, who them dudes was probably already lookin at and got waxed
roll.gif

Still need UF to get hammered in another game so Foley doesn't do something stupid, like keep Will.
Can count on Jimbo to outclass Muschamp later this year. A solid, gentle beatdown at the hands of the Criminoles should give Will the boot.

As it stands right now, #DawgsOnBottom

Last edited:
What exactly did Kenny Hill do to deserve a 2 gm suspension? Oh so now his value ain't much cause y'all taking Ls now foh :lol:

What exactly did Kenny Hill do to deserve a 2 gm suspension? Oh so now his value ain't much cause y'all taking Ls now foh :lol:

He's not accurate and throws a bad deep ball. There are been lots of work ethic and dedication questions.

Rumor on the Aggie message boards is that he failed a drug test, and it was for something more than weed.

He's not accurate and throws a bad deep ball. There are been lots of work ethic and dedication questions.

Rumor on the Aggie message boards is that he failed a drug test, and it was for something more than weed.

More than weed?!? Wait hold up :nerd:

They were all so busy looking at Bo's knees that they didn't see his forearm was completely on the ground way before he crossed the plane of the goal line

Back
Top Bottom