• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Ohio State fans. Y'all were the better team from top to bottom. Props.

champcruthik champcruthik hit me up.
C Chester McFloppy :
I know the pain of losing a National Championship full and well, thanks to UF and LSU. It's not my intent to rub it in further by changing your avy to a Buckeyes theme.

Ducks enjoyed a very good season, looked great and downright scary vs. FSU. Mariota was not exposed in the least. I'm okay with people believing he's overrated or won't translate to a NFL great, but some critics need to pump the brakes. He has a live arm, mobility, and football IQ.

We shouldn't entertain what if scenarios, but the 2 third down drops were huge. I also don't agree with Helfrich declining the easy 3 points to unsuccessfully attempt a fourth down conversion.

Obviously the largest factor was Oregon's ineffective run defense. The trap play was a killer all night long.

Better luck next season, sincerely.

Vince Young was better than Mariota, Manziel and RG111 combined if you took all their best attributes and made 1 player.

This probably deserves a reply just for how dumb it is.

RG3 was 10 times the quarterback and prospect Vince Young was a player coming out of college. The arm, the speed, the maturity, the leadership.

Then he tore his knee up and every part of him as a player just ripped to shreds somehow.

Manziel was quicker and more exciting. Mariota is faster and a better decision maker.

Vince Young was so overrated.

Famous, other OSU fans, congrats. Well deserved. I still hate y'all tho.

Funk, head up fam.

Ches, you my boy. Tell Mike's girl I said sup. :wink:

Noskey, head up b.

Exile, rest in hell you piece of **** mother ******.

Like Saban said, this title team is more SEC than most of the actual SEC teams. :lol:

Urban is really somethin else.

Bro... Jeremiah Masoli threw for like 1700 yards and 2100 yards in his two seasons with Oregon. Mariota's 2014 season was better than Masoli's entire career. :lol: Darron Thomas didn't even crack 3000 yards passing, either.

The offense may make him look better than he is, but he was still a special college QB. And waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than anything else we've had.

:lol: You're right, I was drunk when I posted that and didn't even look up stats, I lose.

I still think there's a good chance it takes him awhile to adjust to the NFL unless they tailor an offense to him like the Skins did with RG3. I dunno, being a skins fan and seeing how a player as good as him has flamed out and struggled to operate from the pocket and make the necessary timing/anticipation throws into tight windows has probably scarred me and made me hypercritical of QB's from these systems. :lol:

after those 2 drops I knew it was gonna be a longggggg night

game was exactly like the FSU game only we couldnt score on the turn overs

with all the injuries and suspensions this team has been through a lot of adversity and to make it this far shows the fight and character of the current Ducks

people hound us so much about "titles" I feel like we are the LeBron of college football

it took a lot of good programs awhile to become great! before 1993 and 1996 the Noles and Gators had zero titles and look at how huge those programs are now

we will get over the hump

in due time fellas

Rome wasnt built in a day

WIN THE DAY

Last edited:
Yo its sad my family is from Michigan, my entire father's side of the family are Michigan fans and the last 2 hours I have been getting texts about how great the Big 10 is.

I've had to send this same text 10 times now.

"Jim Harbaugh has never won a championship on any level as a coach and Michigan hasn't won a championship in 20 years. Ohio State winning is bad for you"

Michigan fans should worry about the school in their state that they've beaten once in the last seven years.

Or having a winning record.

Big difference between this game (re: the TO's) and the FSU game is that OSU actually converted their RZ trips into TD's & though OSU had 4 to's they weren't all consecutive

Last edited:
Big difference between this game & the FSU game is that OSU actually converted their RZ trips into TD's & though OSU had 4 to's they weren't all consecutive

Score on all 4 of the those turnovers like in the FSU game and we win the game. People will drive and score on our D but this year our D would step up just enough for the offense to fire up the engines.

we got the turnovers needed for the offense to be on the field but couldnt score Addison, Brown, Allen, and Carrington all being out showed last night. After the 3rd and 5 n the long potential TD Stanford drops its like most of the air was let out the balloon. Soon as those plays happened I thought man those 2 balls would have been to Allen and Carrington |I

I can accept losing it just hurts to know ya best guys wasnt on the field during the battle

Last edited:
kind of a stretch to expect a team to always score off of every TO

6 punts & 2 Turnovers on downs :smh:

any team....yes

Oregon offense this year with MM8? no

at least capitalize on 3 out of the 4

cant be the "best offense" and not score at will

Last edited:
W/ MM8 & w/o your top receiving threats

And backups who could get 0 separation and who were obviously tight due to the magnitude of the game

Gotta temper expectations

I thought you guys would've taken the 3 before the half and leave it a one score game

on this stage I just knew we would take the points

I cant stress that enough

I was mad we went for it on 4th down against FSU so early in the game luckily they couldnt do nothing with it

on this stage I just knew we would take the points

I cant stress that enough

I was mad we went for it on 4th down against FSU so early in the game luckily they couldnt do nothing with it

They take those points and then if the second half starts the same way (with our turnovers) you guys have the lead and even more momentum

But oh well, he stuck with what he normally does so I can't hate him for that

They take those points and then if the second half starts the same way (with our turnovers) you guys have the lead and even more momentum

But oh well, he stuck with what he normally does so I can't hate him for that

agreed

good win

I wish I knew the feeling

really wanted the title this year yall already have titles u coulda spared us this one :tongue:

we still have to deal with the "100 jerseys 0 titles"

Joey Bosa is a monster. So is Darron Lee. Cardales arm is a bazooka. Devin Smith is one of the better deep ball receivers I can remember from that school. Dude just goes and gets it. This Meyer train is going to be tough to stop. I am glad #4 is back to accept the challenge.

Michigan fans should worry about the school in their state that they've beaten once in the last seven years.

Or having a winning record.

The funny thing is the Buckeye games have been closer than the Sparty games for Michigan. Michigan just saw how physical you have to be and they have a long ways to go to get there. As long as the team progresses over the year instead of regressing like they have the last 3 I think they should be in games with those two. Need to find some toughness, speed and a QB real fast. Harbaugh has some work to do

For some reason Meyer just cannot get a big win against michigan. The last game had a bigger differential but it was closer than the score indicated. Rivalry games are a killer.

Espn saying cardale leaning towards draft

Score was 21-10 at the half, Helfrich told reporter that adjustments are overrated and they don't need any, the scoring in the second half again was 21-10, kinda funny

Last edited:
Ohio State ran the same counter trey pretty much the whole second half; adjustments weren't made, Ohio State flourished. 

This win was sweet :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom