2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

:lol: this season...

tbh that Joe Johnson foul on shump was worse than the missed TO. not even mad tho, we're getting Mudiay

i know it's tough embracing losing but y'all gotta see the bigger picture. we make the playoffs as an 8seed and lose first round what does that do? get a top 3 pick, draft a young stud, sign 2 all stars, we could have a dynasty potentially if things go our way.

i know it's tough embracing losing but y'all gotta see the bigger picture. we make the playoffs as an 8seed and lose first round what does that do? get a top 3 pick, draft a young stud, sign 2 all stars, we could have a dynasty potentially if things go our way.

Been trying to tell my friends this.

#EmbraceTheTank

all that aint guaranteed.

at first i thought we'd make the playoffs. but i dont even care about the offseason anymore.
but watching a team, with a top 10 player, play with no pride? thats ridiculous.
the Sixers have an excuse. poor team, no star etc. we dont.

we're getting washed by these lower tier teams. cant even watch these guys anymore.

Only teams we're competing with right now are....

WC - The Lakers (lets hope they keep winning these games when they play the EC), Minnesota (Lets hope Rubio & Wiggins figure it out and start going on a run), Utah (they'll win more games than us).

EC - Detroit Pistons (I have faith Stan Van Gundy will turn it around in Detroit), Charlotte/Boston (I'm worried about one of those), Philly (They won't get 5 wins, so they'll beat us out)

In conclusion we're in competition with the Boston Celtics & 76ers only. We have a shot gentlemen!!! let's keep our fingers crossed. I'll be checking on scores now more often :pimp:

Last edited:
so this was the ruckus in the crowd earlier during the game 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom